is there any more of the new house left?

Candi266

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

They are sold out - it was the same way when the originals were released. It's a shiny and eventually, the shine will wear off for some and they will abandon and other than that there will be new homes released when they can (and even more styles)

you have to periodically go in and refresh til the category shows one up. They are not currently available at the moment.

EDIT:

I have been refreshing periodically and I just had a new Linden home come up for availability. Apologies to the lady that I tpd practically on top of in my excitement to rush over! Also... thank you for my new home!

Edited by IthilwenRose
Adding on
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, IthilwenRose said:

you have to periodically go in and refresh til the category shows one up. They are not currently available at the moment.

EDIT:

I have been refreshing periodically and I just had a new Linden home come up for availability. Apologies to the lady that I tpd practically on top of in my excitement to rush over! Also... thank you for my new home!

Yes, yes - the trick it at the LL Homes theme page - fill in your home name first, then keep refreshing until the new one shows up then go, go, go. I was just hoping for a house and I got a HOUSEBOAT. Baahahahaha!

7 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Yes, yes - the trick it at the LL Homes theme page - fill in your home name first, then keep refreshing until the new one shows up then go, go, go. I was just hoping for a house and I got a HOUSEBOAT. Baahahahaha! 

I dont have any option

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, P4coquita said:
Yes, calm deviants ^^, soon they will place more traditional houses and boat houses, they are only fixing some mistakes and creating more! 😎

I also abandoned my old linden home hoping for a new one...so how do we know when they will become available ?? 

Just now, MsNatalie2747 said:

I also abandoned my old linden home hoping for a new one...so how do we know when they will become available ?? 

There is not yet a new date that is not in this week will continue placing more houses, you can not update the browser until you appreciate the option. I'm not going to waste my time refreshing

xD

8 minutes ago, P4coquita said:

There is not yet a new date that is not in this week will continue placing more houses, you can not update the browser until you appreciate the option. I'm not going to waste my time refreshing

xD

Yes.....I don't have time to refresh until something comes up....ughhhhh

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, P4coquita said:
Yes, calm deviants ^^, soon they will place more traditional houses and boat houses, they are only fixing some mistakes and creating more! 😎

Do you have a source for this that you can link to? It would be useful to show people that all is not (yet) lost.
I have a friend who wanted a houseboat but waited just a few hours too long. It would be nice if I could show her that link (if you can find it).

8 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Do you have a source for this that you can link to? It would be useful to show people that all is not (yet) lost.
I have a friend who wanted a houseboat but waited just a few hours too long. It would be nice if I could show her that link (if you can find it). 

The informations its in this toppic (p1), and you can send a ticket for the situation of linden houses.

8 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Here is the link per your request straight from Patch Linden himself.  You can't get much better than that.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.