Sold out??

Apple Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

11 answers to this question

While Patch confirmed today that some more new 1024s will happen "soon", most will be houseboats -- it sounded like to me anyway. Either way whoever is WATCHING will get them. There can't be that many and tons of folks wanting them. So stay alert =-= like the folks that got the lots this time out. :D.  

For those of you who weren’t able to get in, don’t worry: you’re not out of luck. More Houseboats will be coming in the very near future, followed by additional Traditional homes and newer themes that we hope you’re also going to love. The LDPW and Moles are hard at work crafting the themes and the rest of the continent for your enjoyment, so get ready for new styles and new neighbors over the course of the year.

Read details in 
https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/435708-the-new-linden-homes-update-post/

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Diane Soulstar said:

More Houseboats will be coming in the very near future

I'm glad to hear this because I was feeling guilty for keeping mine: I just don't have in-world time right now to enjoy it as much as many folks who really want one but they aren't available.

(I would have given it up and gone Linden Homeless until the next batch -- except somehow I accidentally drew a pretty terrific location on the first try and now I'm afraid I'll never luck-out like this again.)

Edited by Qie Niangao
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

I'm glad to hear this because I was feeling guilty for keeping mine: I just don't have in-world time right now to enjoy it as much as many folks who really want one but they aren't available.

(I would have given it up and gone Linden Homeless until the next batch -- except somehow I accidentally drew a pretty terrific location on the first try and now I'm afraid I'll never luck-out like this again.)

Ya please keep it :) and enjoy :) I am sure very soon Linden would give more...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yellowowl said:

I have one of the older Linden Homes. I would like to abandon it. How do I abandon it?

1. stand in your home

2. Pick up your stuff and put it back in inventory, one item at a time.

3. Open World >> About Land >> General

4. Click Abandon Land.

5. Go out and play.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.