Streaming youtube in world

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Majskakan said:

Ppl aren´t very helpful here...

let's say that's a remark people won't forget soon.

Asking in the right subforum might already be a start, GD is to discuss  :) ,many people here come in this part just for relaxing subjects or long running other threads.

Also often an fast help: at top of your page you see "search" there are several threads about youtube already, you might have to dig a bit, but thats what most residents here also have to do to provide you with a answer,

11 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

let's say that's a remark people won't forget soon.

Asking in the right subforum might already be a start, GD is to discuss  :) ,many people here come in this part just for relaxing subjects or long running other threads.

Also often an fast help: at top of your page you see "search" there are several threads about youtube already, you might have to dig a bit, but thats what most residents here also have to do to provide you with a answer,

Thank you for answering. I know some ppl in SL easily get butt hurt for nothing. Trying to scare me off by saing my reply will piss people off forever is an excellent way to scare me and other "normal" people off the grid and make them not feel welcome. 

I did search the topic and i didnt find any answer. I didnt find any newbie forum either. I guess i suck at it but i seldom read this forum. 

Okay I give up.

16 hours ago, Majskakan said:

Hi

Im sure this is a silly Q but I can no longer see youtube on my in world TV. Is there any work around? Or am I just an epic noob?

Did you try resetting the scripts? Maybe delete the copy of the TV you are using now and place another copy out of the box and see it it works properly? Contact the creator and explain the problem to them, via NC?

It helps to be explain specifics (TV model) to assist in trying to diagnose what the problem is instead of "my object doesn't work, why? Other may have had the same situation and could help you. I have a TV that stopped working one day and an NC to the creator brought back a response advising me to check the Flash plug in and make sure it was updated. Problem solved.

I can't say that is the problem solver for you (worth looking into) but an NC to the creator might be your best bet.

• Like 1

I read somewhere in FS update materials that they'd turned off the streaming option for video b/c of security issues, but I cannot remember any more details than that.  I think it's global (not just Firestorm).  Best of luck. If you find a work around, please post it here. 

Also.  Honey much more effective than vinegar.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Majskakan said:

Ppl aren´t very helpful here...

Not sure which people you mean. I have found SL in particular to be a place where strangers are extraordinarily helpful even when it takes time out of their day often to help you sort out complicated stuff... and you have nothing to give them but thanks. Yes, that includes these forums.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.