Chubby body / belly appliers

Stephanie Misfit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've seen some really nice pictures on Flickr of curvy avatars using skin appliers with chubby bellies. It's just a texture feature on the skin to add curviness. So far I've seen people using skins from Deetalez and Mila, and Revoul has one on the marketplace too. Of course, you have to wear a head applier from the brand that is selling them to match. Has anyone come across any other brands making these? Anyone wearing them? My main is a delicate little thing but I'm ready to go skin shopping on my curvaceous alt.

4 minutes ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

I've seen some really nice pictures on Flickr of curvy avatars using skin appliers with chubby bellies. It's just a texture feature on the skin to add curviness. So far I've seen people using skins from Deetalez and Mila, and Revoul has one on the marketplace too. Of course, you have to wear a head applier from the brand that is selling them to match. Has anyone come across any other brands making these? Anyone wearing them? My main is a delicate little thing but I'm ready to go skin shopping on my curvaceous alt.

Pink Fuel has good support for softer female body textures as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the reminder about these appliers! I had purchased the Deetalez for Maitreya a while back and their Belleza a few days ago and totally forgot about it. I suspect the Freya body is going to be a better match for a softer, rounder appearance though than Lara.  Now I'm going to have work on a nude shot - haven't done one is a long while so this gives me a good excuse.

• Like 2

I followed the recommendation here and tried a demo of studio exposure and I love these skins. The body looks so realistic! However I think the match between appliers for Genus and the applier for Maitreya is not perfect, and the head part of the neck seems to be too dark, comparing to the body. Does anyone wear Genus and Maitreya appliers and doesn't see this issue?

thanks! I'll check that.

ETA: well it looks like everything should be up to date and the face appliers for older body appliers are not available, so the one I got as a demo should match the body update. Maybe I am just being picky and seeing something which is not that bad.

Edited by Kotelle
more info added

At the risk of having this pulled, here's a photo I took using the DeetaleZ chubby applier for Belleza with the Freya body. I'm pretty happy with the appearance - I tweaked the shape I was using to make it a bit fleshier than it was. Not displaying as the photo, only a link, just in case!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/elora_lunasea/33805740578/in/datetaken-public/

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.