Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We want to thank everyone for the kind words they have expressed in the last 24 hours since Linden Homes has launched its first phase of homes. We are delighted so many of you are enjoying the homes,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  MAKE REZZ ZONES!!!!!! (there is an empty triangle in front of my house i'd suggest) I have been exploring and love the little parks and how each area has a different look...

I think it helps if people look at Linden Homes not as something that is owed to residents as part of premium membership and more as an option. If you want land with very little restrictions or rules

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Let's start with the 20 threads about "why are there no homes available?" lol

We took a sail along to the edge of the houseboats and can confirm the moles are sweating buckets prepping land for more houseboats and more homes ! I must say  Bellissaria is proving to be a phenomenal success story for LL and for residents, and I am really pleased about that. I don't care how strong the rules and regulations are, keeping it looking fantastic is all that matters imho. Don't forget skyboxes are permitted above 2000m as well for those seeking a bit more .. ahem .. privacy. Mines barely visible from the outside ...fdgdgvffdg.jpg.6ce729676dfad1b31a927844dd7f3196.jpg

Heres the rgb for this color ..

adsc.png.dc90b3f19ab712a8c9b8a88959834ccf.png

and IM me for a free gratis skybox if u want one they's 2 rooms and 1 prim mesh and set for houseboat footprint ... inside shot .... yes all u see in 1 prim clever me :D

assdaad.png.cbe6be226b2885dd50741211f73c5b47.png

Edited by rasterscan
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rasterscan said:

We took a sail along to the edge of the houseboats and can confirm the moles are sweating buckets prepping land for more houseboats and more homes ! I must say  Bellissaria is proving to be a phenomenal success story for LL and for residents, and I am really pleased about that. I don't care how strong the rules and regulations are, keeping it looking fantastic is all that matters imho. Don't forget skyboxes are permitted above 2000m as well for those seeking a bit more .. ahem .. privacy. Mines barely visible from the outside ...fdgdgvffdg.jpg.6ce729676dfad1b31a927844dd7f3196.jpg

Heres the rgb for this color ..

adsc.png.dc90b3f19ab712a8c9b8a88959834ccf.png

and IM me for a free gratis skybox if u want one they's 2 rooms and 1 prim mesh and set for houseboat footprint ... inside shot .... yes all u see in 1 prim clever me :D

assdaad.png.cbe6be226b2885dd50741211f73c5b47.png

Busted! Now we know you're really A Linden or a Mole because awesomeness.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Busted! Now we know you're really A Linden or a Mole because awesomeness.

Haha ! They wont have me ! Too assy and weak math or sumthin'  :D Even so, may I thank you for making me glow, albeit briefly :D hehehe !

 

Edited by rasterscan
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

. . . seem to be the Bellissaria residents. lol

Side note: Am I the only one who spells the continent name differently each time they type it? Hopefully I get it right now and then!

No, you're not the only one. The continent name is supposed to be (according to the covenant) B e l l i s s e r i a.
But we see all kinds of variations of the name. (LL chose too difficult name I guess.) xD

Even @Patch Linden has difficulties in trying to type it right. It was written as Belliserria here: :S😉
https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/435708-the-new-linden-homes-update-post/?tab=comments#comment-1889094


Maybe it's best just to call it Bell? Or or even Bella as the continent is so beautiful. 😃

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

No, you're not the only one. The continent name is supposed to be (according to the covenant) B e l l i s s e r i a.
But we see all kinds of variations of the name. (LL chose too difficult name I guess.) xD

Even @Patch Linden has difficulties in trying to type it right. It was written as Belliserria here: :S😉
https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/435708-the-new-linden-homes-update-post/?tab=comments#comment-1889094


Maybe it's best just to call it Bell? Or or even Bella as the continent is so beautiful. 😃

LOL I saw where Patch had it wrong too, so then I didn't feel too bad! I like the idea of nicknaming it "Bella".  :)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rasterscan said:

Haha ! They wont have me ! Too assy and weak math or sumthin'  :D Even so, may I thank you for making me glow, albeit briefly :D hehehe !

 

Websearches Assy Mole (just in case) 😉    Nope, maybe Rumplestiltskin

Edited by BJoyful
typos, oh my!
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Even @Patch Linden has difficulties in trying to type it right. It was written as Belliserria here

This is the main reason I've always been spelling it this way, with a single S LOL Maybe it would be easier to just call it 'the kidney bean continet'?

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

This is the main reason I've always been spelling it this way, with a single S LOL Maybe it would be easier to just call it 'the kidney bean continet'?

Aren’t jelly beans similarly shaped? Jelly bean => jelly doll => jelly continent

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question. If I am on my plot and me and my partner speak in local chat usually by accident, will everyone in our street see that or not? After all these years I never got that part.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, if people in the street are within chat range and if you have checked the box in About Land that controls whether avatars outside the parcel can see and hear what goes on in your parcel.

b9224dfd1b7de144d65b79c00e7ae91e.png

And if you meant "speak," as in using Voice, they can hear you if you have unchecked the box that restricts sounds and voice to the parcel:

58951424f2b137f1087fc8adecbf98c2.png

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Yes, if people in the street are within chat range and if you have checked the box in About Land that controls whether avatars outside the parcel can see and hear what goes on in your parcel.

b9224dfd1b7de144d65b79c00e7ae91e.png

And if you meant "speak," as in using Voice, they can hear you if you have unchecked the box that restricts sounds and voice to the parcel:

58951424f2b137f1087fc8adecbf98c2.png

Ty and sorry I ment speak as type. So if I have that avatars can see and chat button unmarked, nobody can see it if we type in local chat?

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, rasterscan said:

We took a sail along to the edge of the houseboats and can confirm the moles are sweating buckets prepping land for more houseboats and more homes ! I must say  Bellissaria is proving to be a phenomenal success story for LL and for residents, and I am really pleased about that. I don't care how strong the rules and regulations are, keeping it looking fantastic is all that matters imho. Don't forget skyboxes are permitted above 2000m as well for those seeking a bit more .. ahem .. privacy. Mines barely visible from the outside ...fdgdgvffdg.jpg.6ce729676dfad1b31a927844dd7f3196.jpg

Heres the rgb for this color ..

adsc.png.dc90b3f19ab712a8c9b8a88959834ccf.png

and IM me for a free gratis skybox if u want one they's 2 rooms and 1 prim mesh and set for houseboat footprint ... inside shot .... yes all u see in 1 prim clever me :D

assdaad.png.cbe6be226b2885dd50741211f73c5b47.png

That's neat but I think it only works if everyone has the same sky setting, it'll be probably visible at night or other windlight settings.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was really excited to get a new Linden home once more became available, but after browsing this forum I have to wonder if I'm the only person who actually likes banlines?

The entire reason I became a premium subscriber was so I could have full security control over my home (without owning a costly private sim or dealing with a land lord). All the nice extra features of a Linden home are meaningless to me if the most important feature (banlines) are not allowed.

I know banlines are obtrusive to residents who like to sail or drive around the grid and that many residents in Second Life simply don't care about having strangers in their home (or even like having them there), but to some people such as myself an intrusion (even one for a few seconds such as the 15 second delay on the Linden Homes Security System) can feel like a violation of my privacy.

Maybe if there was more than one Linden Home continent available, one that allowed banlines for ultimate privacy and one that disallowed banlines and security for the ultimate driving and sailing experience all types of residents could be satisfied.

However, as long as banlines are disallowed on Linden homes I think my spare land tier would be put to better use on more mainland where I can have all the banlines I like.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

Can't remember which thread I saw this in . but an idea was suggested to do skybox-only-parcels over open waterways. Perhaps for those since they are above 2k maybe zero second orbs would be allowed. It's an idea anyway. 

That open space provides the prims for sim decor elsewhere and for prims in the house boats. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...