Posted (edited)

Thanks for all of your kind responses both in world and here. It's been so overwhelming I've decided to close it.

Tori

Edited by victoriacatherine
Closing Questions
  • Like 1

A great what? So much what? Something didn't slip through the profanity filter.

• Haha 1

When asking people whether or not your dating material, keep in mind you are asking an opinion of someone who will be tainted by what they are looking for, this is not the opinion of all. If someone is looking for a [MODERATOR EDIT: Masked Profanity Removed], then that is what they will find. However there are guys out there looking for relationships, and have their opinions too. All that being said, i think you are totally nailing it with coffee and a chat, if you are gonna find a relationship best to do a get ta know you and chat.  This kinda sensibility is starting to trend on these forums, i find it refreshing and a little scary... can we go back to the days of "i am looking for a pixel bump" or " i want to partner", must be the end times.....

1 hour ago, Bausha said:

When asking people whether or not your dating material, keep in mind you are asking an opinion of someone who will be tainted by what they are looking for, this is not the opinion of all. If someone is looking for a f@ck, then that is what they will find. 

Funny thing is, I never even asked. They offered it up in a very random way each time. Maybe they thought it was a compliment? lol

maybe, but i still stand by my statement, an absolute unbiased opinion is impossible, a person looking for a fling will not have the same opinion as one looking for a soulmate, sometimes a minor bias , sometimes a major one but always a bias. We are all products of our enviroment , and so is our opinions. Nobody knows you like you do and therefore no one will know if you are dating material without dating you, even then, it maybe nothing more than you are or aren't right for each other....not a case of "not dating material". 

Also Opinions are like a$$holes everyone has got one.... 

Hi Victoria - I'd be delighted to meet for a coffee. Am honest and open - do check out my profile and flickr. The only issue is that my timings are a bit erratic due to travel. But hopefully we can hook some time for a chat. If you would like to meet, I suggest you first send me an IM in world to kick things off. These are forwarded to me by email so I can reply pretty much respond round the clock :) Hope to hear from you. Ricardo x 

Posted (edited)

What do you want out of love what do you vision on it with yourself through you when you close your eyes and think for a minute use the imagination with vision in your mind create it. You will find it in your heart with your soul and your mind meditate on it. Then write down the things that come to your mind. ❤️❤️  Love is a choice. You don't find the perfect relationship, you create it!   When Second life began  it was all created   all the art together with love. Go and connect with others make a friend if the spark is their  with love it will happen when it happens you start as friends and more. Communication the soul connection with the deep connection the laughter and love and making someone smile.❤️❤️  More wishes to your happiness.

Snapshot_003 (12).png

brillit.png

Edited by Vanoralynna
  • Like 1