The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

3 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Aqui estão os resultados do meu experimento "usando o 175 completo dentro do campista" - mais fotos aqui:  https://chloeinwonderland.com/2021/05/18/linden-home-bellisseria-camper-williamsburg-experiment/

Snapshot_017.png

I went to see your blog and it was very beautiful, whenever I see the atmospheres you create, I keep imagining the characters that can inhabit these places.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

I went to see your blog and it was very beautiful, whenever I see the atmospheres you create, I keep imagining the characters that can inhabit these places.

Thanks for visiting! :) I know what you mean - I start on a personal level but then either end up following a certain characteristic style or very much in theme with the landscaping so it becomes less personal and more like dressing a set or a stage or shop window...

• Like 10

On 5/18/2021 at 9:25 AM, Chloe Dolores said:

Here are the results from my "using the complete 175 inside the camper" experiment - more photos here: https://chloeinwonderland.com/2021/05/18/linden-home-bellisseria-camper-williamsburg-experiment/

Snapshot_017.png

I love what you did with the colums! Are those from a house or were you able to purchase them?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Onde tesouros exóticos são procurados, pilotos cansados descansam e fantasmas passam ...

Boragora ... Casa dos Contos do Macaco Dourado ...

[Eva] Boragora_001.png

[Eva] Boragora_002.png

makes you want to have a few drinks on this terrace.  beautiful work.

• Like 3

On 6/7/2021 at 1:10 PM, Evangeline Ling said:

Where exotic treasures are sought, weary pilots rest up, and ghosts pass through...

Boragora... Home of the Tales of the Gold Monkey...

[ Eva ] Boragora_001.png

[ Eva ] Boragora_002.png

Updated work on Boragora... Added in rustic old windmills made out of leftover airplane parts...

[ Eva ] Boragora_003.png

• Like 16

I think every Belli back porch could use a striped Saltysaurus, don't you?! These are by Rachel Breaker.

This is my sort of gallery/cafe/quest kind of place in Charity Ridge.

Doesn't that sim name sort of sound like a haunted house movie? I will work on this in October.

The only buzzkill for me is this really grungy exterior paint that you don't have any option to change. Or am I missing something?

June 4_054.png

June 4_053.png

Edited by Prokofy Neva
  • Like 11
  • Haha 4

Houseboat in Pearlcoast is done - a small coffee house open to all featuring a couple of free gifts, (touch to accept), and a slideshow of RL photography that I am adding to bit by bit. It is the same format and slideshow I used at the Cabinet of Curiosities but with different images and gift items.

More photos here: https://chloeinwonderland.com/2021/06/18/chloes-coffee-house-boat-bellisseria-houseboat-linden-home-decor/

And visit here: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pearlcoast/78/183/22

(I previously started this at a boat in Deno at the top of Bellisseria but then someone popped this one back in and I am sucker for Pearlcoast so....)

Snapshot_037.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

My very first Bellisseria Home was a Houseboat I picked up near the beginning of Bellisseria back in 2019... 8 moves later over the span of over 2 years this boat is situated on it's 9th location.  This however is the first time I retrofitted "The Same Boat" for a square lot.

[ Eva ] The Same Boat_002.png

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

My very first Bellisseria Home was a Houseboat I picked up near the beginning of Bellisseria back in 2019... 8 moves later over the span of over 2 years this boat is situated on it's 9th location.  This however is the first time I retrofitted "The Same Boat" for a square lot.

[ Eva ] The Same Boat_002.png

I love your HB styling, old and new. So much colour, looks like a very Happy place ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1