The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

1 hour ago, Coby Foden said:

Surfing beach in Bellisseria with surfboard rezzes. This will be pretty cool when the landscaping and houses nearby have been completed.
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE1768/221/48/21

2021-04-19_Bellisserian-Surfing.thumb.jpg.b539d23f92061e838fd4a49c2623a15a.jpg

OMG I'm so happy!  And does it have a small self-rez square for people with their own boards?

Edited by Devin Heartsong
  • Like 4

43 minutes ago, Devin Heartsong said:

OMG I'm so happy!  And does it have a small self-rez square for people with their own boards?

It did not when I checked it out a couple of weeks ago, but maybe the moles have added or will add one.  I had to in paddle from 3 regions away.  

Edited by Matthieu Quander

FWIW, I just tried out the new surf beach (scroll up a bit), and it's FANTASTIC. Several wave generators with LONG runs, nice frequency, extremely low lag. The waves themselves are excellent. And they've got board rezzers for all the best boards, including my favorite, the X-3. And if you have your own boards, there's a rez zone just a short walk up the beach to the west at the top left of the same region.

FWIW, the X-3 can seat two people and the passenger is involved in the paddling animations in a cute way. It's a very newbie-friendly board and has some nice tricks and excellent (but not janky) maneuverability. If you've never surfed in SL, I recommend trying that board rezzer first!

Edited by Devin Heartsong
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3