The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

2 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

Tenho dois alts que estavam ocupados com palafitas, mas depois de me divertir decorando, passei semanas sem nem passar por eles, tanto se pode fazer no SL que não sobra tempo para ficar em 4 casas, no Bellisseria e mais uma galeria de casas no continente, e ainda vou a eventos, festas, concursos, mostras de arte, shows .... etc .... etc.
Então decidi rebaixar as duas alts já que prefiro muito a casa-barco e Doyle, e seu mandato agora termina nos dias 24 e 28, respectivamente. Então decidi economizar e seguir em frente, já que os Chalés realmente não me atraem.
Apesar de não perder a Premiun, resolvi levar um trailer para ver o que acontecia ... Nunca tive um porque todos que eu peguei antes estavam em locais que não me atraíam em nada, sempre em lugares que eram demais lotado, sem nenhuma vista que ia para a praia. Meu gosto. Então agora para o meu “infortúnio” peguei dois em um terreno incrível:
o primeiro no Carnaval - com dois simuladores de água oceânica na frente, um canal atrás e a possibilidade de sair com o barco diretamente de dentro da embalagem.

2108234145_webTrailer_007 (2) .png.fae0d95a292a71e9e449160f4af3cac4.png

979522491_webTrailer_008 (2) .png.9069fce45392af688767928feaf2b7ae.png

webTrailer_009.png.83e9367f11a4a3d3a79cda98189229ad.png

E o outro em - The Beaten Path - com vistas maravilhosas e terreno no canal que leva à Baía de Fourze.

693281297_webTrailer_001 (2) .png.a294f402a72e5235355ea80511807ec6.png

460581044_webTrailer_002 (2) .png.f4a6b751108200043ff5834bab24cbda.png

618106679_webTrailer_003 (2) .png.e8d191d64e8b19c33874aa2f14aed257.png

... A verdade é que até amanhã tenho que me despedir deles ... ohhhh DOR !!!

Stunning locations. I personally would choose Baleen but that is because its a dream camping spot for me :D It reminds me of camping in the South of France as a child ❤️ Either way, you are keeping a stunner!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Yes I would keep The Beaten Path its on a major waterway for traffic watching and close to the big lake. I am going to have similar dilemma when "Kenneth" region appears:)

I feel your pain! I have been checking the map for Owls Flight and for Kenneth for a couple of weeks. Even the new Owl Hoot will draw me over for a good look when it releases.

Edited by Leora Greenwood
so I can't spell, shoot me...
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I feel your pain!  I have been checking the map for Owls Flight and for Kenneth for a couple of weeks.  Even the new Owls Hoot will draw me over for a good look when it releases.

It could be in the next release after Chalets? Either way I bet both of them are super desirable locations :)

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Yes I would keep The Beaten Path its on a major waterway for traffic watching and close to the big lake. I am going to have similar dilemma when "Kenneth" region appears :)

uhhhmmm....where is "Keneth" region if i may ask...i love the campers

2 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

uhhhmmm....where is "Keneth" region if i may ask...i love the campers

It has two "n"s - it is the best region I've ever seen that isn't either built or visible yet!

It is a region I named and I have no clue where it will be or what theme -  so counting down and hopping /decorating in the meantime....... :)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

It has two "n"s - it is the best region I've ever seen that isn't either built or visible yet!

It is a region I named and I have no clue where it will be or what theme -  so counting down and hopping /decorating in the meantime....... :)

ohhhh you named the region...how exciting!!!! i hope you get a place there

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Wow, you all got some lovely campers.

I just came back after a bit of a break and campers was the only thing left in Belli but this one is an abandon in an old region. Nothing special about the location but I am pleased with the way it's turned out.

51071306003_40cc68ba35_b.jpg

51072002226_6b2a42ff8d_b.jpg

51072002171_ca50e5a98b_b.jpg

• Like 10

9 hours ago, Maitimo said:

Wow, you all got some lovely campers.

I just came back after a bit of a break and campers was the only thing left in Belli but this one is an abandon in an old region. Nothing special about the location but I am pleased with the way it's turned out.

51071306003_40cc68ba35_b.jpg

51072002226_6b2a42ff8d_b.jpg

51072002171_ca50e5a98b_b.jpg

Where did you get that couch?  I want one!  🙂 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Bom trabalho @Nando Yip! Então você vai manter o segundo que você mencionou? Aquela paisagem de floresta realmente valeu a pena

unfortunately No, that package was already put back was from another alt that has already returned to basics.  Economy time !!!

• Like 5

On 3/26/2021 at 11:40 PM, Nando Yip said:

I am going to return this camper tomorrow the 27th, but before that happened, I decided to try to decorate, which I had never done in one of these campers. I tried a drawing and photo studio, one of my favorite activities in SL.

webTraile_026.png.6049dd484c7163ddf3ef2f9bb4f805ec.png

My goodness what are you doing to me @Nando Yip

3XRv.gif

Was your face like this, @Leora Greenwood?

giphy.gif

(I know mine was!)

Edited by Yuumo Ichibara
  • Haha 4