The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

I had Tahoe prior to switching to Belli.  I didn't like the way the houses looked on the outside, and made the best of it with putting in extra floors in one of the triangle ones like what you had, but I loved the way the surrounding Linden land looked.  I have some pictures somewhere, I'm just not sure where -- wherever the viewer used to keep stuff before I set it to the current directory I use.  All I have of those days is unsuitable for the forums:  It's a pic I took of myself sitting next to a new neighbor who invited me over to watch TV on his new gignormous wall-mount monitor, only to have him suddenly be naked, with a, well, gignormous erect phallus, and an IM that said "I see you look interested."  I call that picture Trying Too Hard.

• Haha 3

I have a few--I had a star emitter thing for the sky by KIDD grass I think.

The house was made by Barnesworth Annubis.

This pic was taken on 2nd of October 2007

I edited to add a pic of myself, my god what was I thinking, I look like  a starving person, and bad proportions, LOL

fay'splace_001.png

f90c666b1f3f991edc9e608d0a4af14e.png

Edited by Fay Starlight
Added another pic
  • Like 6
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

In Celebration of Fall Colors, I found myself at the Tlalli The Fair Around the World-Anniversary Edition Mexico II and could not resist the beauty of the culture and colors for fall.  I fixed up our Wallflower houseboat and absolutely love the warmth it brings.

Colors for Fall

Color for fall

Zinnias Cocina Mexicana Kitchen

In celebration of Fall and Mexican heritage

[CIRCA] - "Hacienda" Patio Set

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 27

On 9/9/2020 at 8:59 PM, PrudenceAnton said:

In Celebration of Fall Colors, I found myself at the Tlalli The Fair Around the World-Anniversary Edition Mexico II and could not resist the beauty of the culture and colors for fall.  I fixed up our Wallflower houseboat and absolutely love the warmth it brings.

Colors for Fall

LOVE! ❤️

• Like 4

On 9/9/2020 at 8:59 PM, PrudenceAnton said:

Colors for Fall

Color for fall

I spy my hero Frida Kahlo on the wall! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 5

I went for a picnic by the waterfall at the base of the lighthouse in SSPE1149.  ALLLL that blue water .... there are nice recreation areas with boat rez zones, like this one, here & there all along the southern coast of LogLand now.  I don't see that yet along LogLand's east coast, though houses are placed there already.

/me peers into the blue, searching for sails and far-away lands.  Not yet.  Not even soon.  But sometime.

1422358074_SSPE1149lighthousepicnic1_001.thumb.jpg.c0b6a95fe67ad0b0694227833701beb5.jpg

The trouble with taking your dog along on a picnic is that he drools on the sandwiches.

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

Back to basics. Ironically, out of the 5 Linden Home themes, my favorite is the camper|trailers.  There's something so simplistic about these little homes set in the beautiful woods of Bellisseria.  Formerly we had the Willamsburg trailer, which I loved, but I always wanted to park myself inside the adorable little Sun Valley pink trailer and I finally did. My little abode below.

Click the image link to see the album on my Flickr:

Sun Valley - Pink Trailer

Credit info:

Most of the items I used were from PLAAKA, also used {vespertine}, What Next, Dust Bunny, HPMD and other various creators. Outhouse, (which comes in 9 colors) is 4-5 LI and is from ~The Dreamer Creations~.

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 20

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...