The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

Indeed @Nando Yip, thank you for the great video, and for being one of the nicest residents in Belli. Thanks to people like you, this continent is even more beautiful 

I'm totally in love with that flamingo pool, you're so creative (btw, I am still waiting for that Brazilian music theme party you mentioned a while ago ;) ) 

Obrigado!!!

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Elena Core said:

De fato @Nando Yip, obrigado pelo ótimo vídeo e por ser um dos moradores mais agradáveis de Belli. Graças a pessoas como você, este continente é ainda mais bonito 

Estou totalmente apaixonada por essa piscina de flamingo, você é tão criativa (btw, ainda estou esperando a festa do tema da música brasileira que você mencionou há um tempo  ;) ) 

Obrigado !!!

@Elena Core Thank you for your kind words, it's true I'm holding a party, I'll start to arrange ... !!☺

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tahoe_002.thumb.jpg.d1c4688399fb222861767f4606cad296.jpgTahoe_005.thumb.jpg.8c48ebb825ff043aeade5891d29c62c4.jpg

Experimenting with the Tahoe models on the old linden continent. This home is on a ridge and has long views on either side.
The sloping walls are a challenge.
Loads of LI allowance left, these 512m2 plots seem enormous after my tiny house experiments :)

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
clarity
  • Like 13

9 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Experimenting with the Tahoe models on the old linden continent. This home is on a ridge and has long views on either side.
The sloping walls are a challenge.
Loads of LI allowance left, these 512m2 plots seem enormous after my tiny house experiments :)

Lovely work Rasp, you've come up with a great design, I love those floating stairs. Tahoe was my favourite theme, and if you put in your heart, you can really create a great space. Enjoy it!!!

• Like 4

So, I finally got Premium memberships for myself and my alt & found two homes I love. The first is my Houseboat home, which has no neighbour on one side or behind, and the second is a Log Cabin. Please excuse the spam, I got excited taking photos as i'm loving it here in Belliseria. Thanks to everyone making the add ons too, they have made my Houseboat a home. I'll post more in another post & of the Community areas I found close by

Deck.jpg

Edited by Lia Starlight
  • Like 8

35 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Inspired by @Chloe Dolores I decided to go back to Elderglen and wrestle with the Wizard's Retreat.
Creating a loft room platform under the roof skylight, turned out to be the most successful part.
I have to admit defeat with the rest of the building, though it was fun trying!

loft_002.jpg

Oh I love this!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Inspired by @Chloe Dolores I decided to go back to Elderglen and wrestle with the Wizard's Retreat.
Creating a loft room platform under the roof skylight, turned out to be the most successful part.
I have to admit defeat with the rest of the building, though it was fun trying!

Love it! I guess having a portal for a doorway can be a talking point. My alts currently all have waterside Tahoe homes! I made a mission to do this whilst waiting for new Bellisseria themes. Photos soon! 

• Like 4