Patch Linden

The Linden Homes Photo Thread

11 hours ago, EmmaRandom said:

Spent some time gardening and figuring out the porch situation.

So can you tell me where the wheelbarrow came from and if it is "newish" (hence still available). I will probably just 
MAKE one but I certainly would like to take a look at what is out there and they seem hard to find. Thanks. 

On 4/18/2019 at 11:10 AM, Blush Bravin said:

My add on Pergola Porch is completely mod and easy to mod. I purposely didn't bake shadows on it so that people could do as they like in adapting it to their needs. I've used it with three different models of house and it's fun seeing how you can switch it up to still use it.

And by the way, I adore your little closet .... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

And I love it!!!!

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

So can you tell me where the wheelbarrow came from and if it is "newish" (hence still available). I will probably just 
MAKE one but I certainly would like to take a look at what is out there and they seem hard to find. Thanks. 

That looks like it might be the one from MadPea.  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MadPea-Garden-Wheelbarrow/16997728 

• Thanks 1

I finally finished the Windlass Add-on. I changed up the railing at the entry and meshed out a door that coordinates with the houseboat front door.

railing.thumb.png.c26ef7c54e5d8c0344ef4bb0c334754a.png

door.thumb.png.acdbc1914558809f77577e306bb61f88.png

If you would like to see how this looks in the actual houseboat you may visit mine in-world at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Le Prince/75/50/23.

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I finally finished the Windlass Add-on. I changed up the railing at the entry and meshed out a door that coordinates with the houseboat front door.

railing.thumb.png.c26ef7c54e5d8c0344ef4bb0c334754a.png

door.thumb.png.acdbc1914558809f77577e306bb61f88.png

If you would like to see how this looks in the actual houseboat you may visit mine in-world at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Le Prince/75/50/23.

Loving how this looks.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

It's from MadPea's spring hunt. I think they sell them nowon the 2nd floor in their inworld store.

Edit: Sylvia was faster and I need to read threads as a whole! :)

Edited by marinathewitch
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, EmmaRandom said:

So generous of you to open this to the public because I adore the reading room and peaceful out door area.  Thanks!

You are welcome and thank you too :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Intodeep said:

how do I get to landmark thread... feeling like a noob lol

Here 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Teager said:

That looks lovely, Matty! Where did you find the roof texture? It's very well matched!

The roof texture is from the old Linden Homes Tahoe pack.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:00 AM, Spezcer said:

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.bb4823f8e337ace1a43438d51da1ec45.png

🐱

Edited by Spezcer
img
  • Like 5

Haven't done too much. Just enough to make it livable

Snapshot_001.thumb.jpg.c5aeb717d1fe5bb22de4da0bb64d88a9.jpgSnapshot_003.thumb.jpg.12a954ce574abea1f4c4fbaad3a7e124.jpgSnapshot_002.thumb.jpg.21573cd681f9ab41e7f75fe3a9fdcb67.jpg

I've decided not to uncheck the Avatars on other parcels can see and chat with avatars on this parcel. I have my other home if I want privacy, plus being a kid, I'm not going to be doing anything I wouldn't want anyone seeing.

• Like 8

I am seeing some beautiful bedrooms and bathrooms, and I wonder if anyone is going to set their avatar sleeping in bed overnights or lounging in the bath for an hour. 

Heck, not meaning to sound like a peeping Tom!!!!! Just wondr'in is all. Y'all got such nice homey places.

• Haha 1

I've been crazed since Monday! I'm just about finished with this add-on. I need a break!

adams_004.thumb.png.03984e300b3a2e01d1df9a34698aed41.png

I love how this kitchen turned out with the wainscoting and tile floor. 

adams_003.thumb.png.63c9ce5b212608e58cd16215526e5d28.png

I got this table and chair set from Dutchie. It has the cutest card game animations and drinks. Love the view to my living room from here.

adams_002.thumb.png.247af5e789178df4382195bf09163669.png

It's really surprising how much room there is for a master bed and bath when you use this side of the house with the lovely double doors leading out to my pool.

adams_001.thumb.png.01a8068a60cf2f0d5c8ef0dd4c1bc921.png

But right now this steaming bath looks more inviting than a dip in the pool.

Forgot to mention this is the Adams house.

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 21