The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

Bellisseria Campsite problem: The Moles forgot to include electrical hookups... Well, SOY saves the day for me!

Okay, so one of the things I was hoping to do was to create a more authentic "Camper" and it is really difficult to find the right decor for the inners; I don't want to dress it up like a house. Ugh. Well, in my days-long Market Place search, I have finally found all the I was looking for by accident! What I mean is basically stuff that will fit in one of the truer "Campers" among all the choices. So many people are going for the tiny houses (ugh) - I want a true Camper!

A true camper is not only that most of the furniture is built into it, but also that most, if not all of it doesn't run on electricity, but rather runs on gas (Propane). Low and behold I found it on Market Place! Even a gas propane bathtub! So now I can go with the smaller (truer) Campers, I opted for the Laramie (#3) because it is slightly larger, though I could likely have done all this easily in the Newport (#4)

Lake Tatakaka 01Lake Tatakaka 02Lake Tatakaka 03Lake Tatakaka 04Lake Tatakaka 05Lake Tatakaka 06Lake Tatakaka 07

That bathroom is behind a curtain. Total interior LI is 66, including all the optional props that came with this stuff. That leaves a nice bunch of LI for the outside. :)

So, I thought I'd share what these are for anyone else looking for a more authentic interior of their camper. The wood base of the bed is just a prim I made and used a texture from the Camper texture pack #1 (Light Floor).

Also, all the Soy stuff is available in both PG and Adult versions.

And my place welcomes everyone, so for anyone who wants to see all of this up close or Rez a horse or borrow the car, here is the slurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lake Tatakaka/210/61/34

EDIT TO ADD: I almost forgot! Need PROPANE!!! LOL:

Snapshot Lake Tatakaka-Shangri La-20190922_001

1 LI (I place two) - from Structurally Sound Designs: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SSD-Mesh-Propane-Tank/15340218

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

So, I thought I'd share what these are for anyone else looking for a more authentic interior of their camper. The wood base of the bed is just a prim I made and used a texture from the Camper texture pack #1 (Light Floor).

Thank you! I love, love, love the kitchen and the fridge! PERFECT!

• Like 1

• Moles
36 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Bellisseria Campsite problem: The Moles forgot to include electrical hookups...

There's a power hookup right next to every camping parcel 

99024b79dae1dd69eb36c462b5c363bc.png

What we didn't provide was an extension cord.  🙃

Edited by Dyna Mole
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Thank you! I love, love, love the kitchen and the fridge! PERFECT!

It was hard-fought - I was looking for somthing even close and I thought it was a surprisingly wonderful find. So I thought I would share where I found it! And it's inexpensive, and color-change, too!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

They are 512 sq m with 175 LI allowance. I've shoved a ton of stuff onto mine and still have 25 LI left over!

I don't think I can get that to work with my blogging platform and stuffz xD BUT maaaybe I convince the hubby to make his AV premium too ...and basically force him to become my camper slave 😬

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

It was hard-fought - I was looking for somthing even close and I thought it was a surprisingly wonderful find. So I thought I would share where I found it! And it's inexpensive, and color-change, too!

I wasn't going to have a kitchen in my trailer because there is a bonfire roaring outside, but I flipping love this so much! I used a different fridge that I bought a few months ago and promptly forgot about from Kei. It has (dirty) magnetic poetry on it that can be changed. 

Kitchen.thumb.png.e4530cd3a74fef2c4ae73026db9fbcce.png

I want to live in this trailer forever and ever and ever. @Patch Linden, I'm sorry but I'm really going to need my 351 li to get this place as perfect as I want it to be. Do some sort of wizardry or something. I know you've got a big magic wand. 🧙‍♂️ 

• Like 14
  • Haha 1