Jump to content
Patch Linden

The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Recommended Posts

Last night I scored a Camper with a near perfect location.  Today Parlouf was released and an alt was able to grab a traditional.  Not the location I was looking for I so I released it back.  I began again and was able to grab another abandoned on Parlouf.  For me it is also a near perfect location.  In fact, I had looked at this exact location longingly when this region was not yet released.  I count myself fortunate to have found  my dream parcels and have taken myself out of the abandon/refresh circle until such time that a new model comes along that peeks my interest.  Here's hoping everyone gets their dream location.  Thanks again to the Lindens and the Moles.  Bellisseria is an outstanding place to reside.

 

Parlouf Traditional2.png

Parlouf Traditional1.png

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cougar Sangria

That is  a lovely parcel.  I too have been very lucky and after numerous attempts I finally have a place that ticks off all the boxes.  I am quite happy with this parcel.  I just want to thank whoever released this parcel in Limevale cause I absolutely LOVE IT!

 

 

garden_003.jpg

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During the big camper release on Tuesday I got myself a new houseboat MUCH better than the old one.

First one alt got one in Uahuah (what a name!) and my malealt abandoned his on the Squichy Pickle for it but then another alt caught an even better location in Floaton very near a lighthouse and after checking everything out today I abandoned the Uahua one

Havent yet setteled down to decorating it but was overwhelmed by the view. Unfortunately the lighthause is behind me (and on the next region!) but when I put a lounger up on the rooftop I can enjoy it.

image.thumb.jpeg.a2ebd4802b77544ca81f5b430e9b6c45.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.21df9e0a27987264979063051b7ee3e6.jpeg

 

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't really finished decorating my houseboat, but the trailers are growing on me, so I've decided that I'm going to abandon the boat and try for a trailer. But I wanted to take a couple of pictures as a memento, so here they are… There's one on Flickr, and the rest I'm going to post directly in this thread, so bear with me if nothing works - first time posting pictures here...

48760577638_ecf639cba2_h.jpgHome sep 2019 by Arquet Resident, on Flickr

 

home_027.png

home_026.png

home_025.png

Edited by Arquet
try to link to flickr image
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaahh, thank you! Yeah, furnishing the trailer (when I get it) is going to be... interesting... 

I can always plonk the kitchen outside. No electricity, no problem. 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I haven't put this much thought or effort into decorating my own home for years because, well... rarely spend time there and whatnot. But this! I am so excited for my new LL Homes Camper. So this is what I did, it's not as detailed or fancy as most I see, but, hey, IT'S HOME!!! A car rezzer and horse rezzer for all to enjoy, as well!

Oh, and requisite poster of @Patch Linden there in the dark. Now to just find the right painting for that last wall. :D

 

Snapshot_001

 

Snapshot_002Snapshot_003Snapshot_004Snapshot_005Snapshot_006

 

Looks quite comfy inside.............I was wandering around in the campground yesterday...it is HUGE.......I am not sure I could cover the whole thing...but if I ever find your trailer - I will be sure to borrow a horse & car

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Cougar Sangria said:

Last night I scored a Camper with a near perfect location.  Today Parlouf was released and an alt was able to grab a traditional.  Not the location I was looking for I so I released it back.  I began again and was able to grab another abandoned on Parlouf.  For me it is also a near perfect location.  In fact, I had looked at this exact location longingly when this region was not yet released.  I count myself fortunate to have found  my dream parcels and have taken myself out of the abandon/refresh circle until such time that a new model comes along that peeks my interest.  Here's hoping everyone gets their dream location.  Thanks again to the Lindens and the Moles.  Bellisseria is an outstanding place to reside.

 

Parlouf Traditional2.png

Parlouf Traditional1.png

I am so happy for you.  I actually have a great house location.....I don't really want to leave it...but I don't have an alt with Premium...so if I want a Houseboat or a Camper...which I do want to try them both.....I have to give up my house.....so in the process of trying to decide.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RacyAcey said:

I am so happy for you.  I actually have a great house location.....I don't really want to leave it...but I don't have an alt with Premium...so if I want a Houseboat or a Camper...which I do want to try them both.....I have to give up my house.....so in the process of trying to decide.

Whatever you decide I hope you get the place of your dreams.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horse and Car rezzers available and my place is open to anyone who wants to enjoy it (Also a Rez-zone with 5 minute auto-return) :)

Click the saddle for a horse (Tip: If it's too difficult to handle, click it, choose SETTINGS then MOVEMENT and select Phantom) the Car will rez a new one when the existing one drives away (or 30 seconds, whichever takes longer to do.) Both Car and Horse will POOF when you stand up (jump off of it.)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lake Tatakaka/212/60/34

You'll basically land slightly left of  center of this picture:

Snapshot_001

 

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Horse and Car rezzers available and my place is open to anyone who wants to enjoy it (Also a Rez-zone with 5 minute auto-return) :)

Click the saddle for a horse (Tip: If it's too difficult to handle, click it, choose SETTINGS then MOVEMENT and select Phantom) the Car will rez a new one when the existing one drives away (or 30 seconds, whichever takes longer to do.) Both Car and Horse will POOF when you stand up (jump off of it.)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lake Tatakaka/212/60/34

I tried the horse rezzer. I got the message:
"[10:00] Teeglepet Animesh Riding Horse Rezzer (Saddle Stand): Right click and sit on the horse to ride", but actually no horse was rezzed.

Anyway, I was able to use the cool car. Thanks for the ride. 🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

I tried the horse rezzer. I got the message:
"[10:00] Teeglepet Animesh Riding Horse Rezzer (Saddle Stand): Right click and sit on the horse to ride", but actually no horse was rezzed.

Anyway, I was able to use the cool car. Thanks for the ride. 🙂

It's possible there is not enough LI on the parcel to rez the horse.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow the Bellisseria continent has grown so much since April 2019. 

20th September 2019

1239831629_Dragon1a.thumb.JPG.0ea8aaf84a6c9bddb583e0e977ec45b4.JPG

16th April 2019

On 4/16/2019 at 11:22 PM, Daniel Voyager said:

SSP green dots.PNG

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Horse and Car rezzers available and my place is open to anyone who wants to enjoy it (Also a Rez-zone with 5 minute auto-return) :)

Click the saddle for a horse (Tip: If it's too difficult to handle, click it, choose SETTINGS then MOVEMENT and select Phantom) the Car will rez a new one when the existing one drives away (or 30 seconds, whichever takes longer to do.) Both Car and Horse will POOF when you stand up (jump off of it.)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lake Tatakaka/212/60/34

You'll basically land slightly left of  center of this picture:

Snapshot_001

 

Alyona, I rode the horse awhile & that was fun...then I came back to try out the little truck...that was so much fun....I did have a little mishap......but was able to get back up & running.  Thanks again.

9.20 -now - driving one of Alyona's cute trucks - a free rezzer at her camp_002.jpg

9.20 -now - driving one of Alyona's cute trucks - a free rezzer at her camp_004.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RacyAcey said:

Alyona, I rode the horse awhile & that was fun...then I came back to try out the little truck...that was so much fun....I did have a little mishap......but was able to get back up & running.  Thanks again.

9.20 -now - driving one of Alyona's cute trucks - a free rezzer at her camp_002.jpg

Hahaha! I'm so happy you had fun! Those things are quite versatile little monsters, aren't they? I think there's also a "Jump" button in the menu that's supposed to help in these situations ~Laughs~

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Hahaha! I'm so happy you had fun! Those things are quite versatile little monsters, aren't they? I think there's also a "Jump" button in the menu that's supposed to help in these situations ~Laughs~

I hit the PgUp button - which jumped me up and I was able to land on all 4 tires & keep going.....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

I tried the horse rezzer. I got the message:
"[10:00] Teeglepet Animesh Riding Horse Rezzer (Saddle Stand): Right click and sit on the horse to ride", but actually no horse was rezzed.

Anyway, I was able to use the cool car. Thanks for the ride. 🙂

It's fixed now! I was in a shopaholic stupor while while decorating and... well, need I say more?

19 hours ago, s2Pandora said:

It's possible there is not enough LI on the parcel to rez the horse.

Yes, it was this! I was unboxing like it was Christmas (okay, it WAS!) and forgot to clean up! LOL RacyAcey showed up while I was there and asked about it - that's when I discovered OOPS!

10 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

I hit the PgUp button - which jumped me up and I was able to land on all 4 tires & keep going.....

Yes, that's actually a handy feature. The one thing that's missing is a horn. Because I still try to run over people AFKing in the middle of the road, I just like to sound my horn so they know it.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As soon as my horse heard that there were new lands to explore in the south of Bellisseria, he was eager to go exploring.  So was I.

Like most visitors in these new regions, we arrived at Campwich station. The sun was already high in the sky and there was a fresh breeze blowing from the west.

635158255_Horse9-21-2019_1.png.ac0427d649b13a63dd150b25e157d7b7.png

My horse isn't much for indoor life, so instead of staying to see what's in Campwich Lodge we took a hint from the wind and headed over the hills into Wolfington.  We detoured briefly into Placid and Arvee, sticking mostly to dirt roads at first to be sure that we didn't wander into someone's camping area by mistake. 

The trouble with these roads, though, is that they have lots of bridges,

960488930_Horse9-21-2019_9.png.bfc464469f13da31c1aaad85dc67f547.png

and bridges with open timber make my horse nervous.  There's enough space between them to make crossing treacherous. I didn't want to take a chance that he'd break a leg.

He didn't like the train tracks, either.

1660481326_Horse9-21-2019_4.png.b6fc71b846123026f5248b88c1b4e75c.png

Rather than court disaster, therefore, we headed cross country. There's plenty of open land between the campers, as it turns out, and it's beautiful. We forded streams and climbed up on ridges to get a better view, still headed roughly west-southwest through Purtis. Here in Quitman, I swear that I saw a wolf dash off through the underbrush.

282220741_Horse9-21-2019_3.png.1efcd64f60f57780cfb0444e15e3fea2.png

I wish I hadn't forgotten my binoculars. I'm terrible at spotting birds without them.  I heard songbirds in the trees all along our journey, but I never spotted a single one.

1304243845_Horse9-21-2019_2.png.8962e142db32205f2d570fcc08ce710b.png

It didn't take long to discover that some of the prettiest land in these new regions is along streams.  Everywhere you look, there are narrow rivulets and cascading brooks. I'm afraid we actually got lost for a while as we wandered up one after another. 

1212218967_Horse9-21-2019_5.png.a8ed5626dc147768aa8f938775843f51.png

Before we knew it, we were in Proctor, not having actually covered much distance but having spent most of the afternoon.  There's an absolutely magnificent cascade there, with a shallow plunge pool where I was very tempted to take a dip. We were still too close to camping trailers, though, and I didn't have anything to change into.  Maybe another day.

1929859335_Horse9-21-2019_6.png.f99c069ca0f54beb01665a43a6eca543.png

Even late in the day, the sun was hot and both of us were thirsty and tired.  We picked our way slowly downstream, walking gingerly on the rocks and stopping every once in a while so that he could drink a little water.

362710489_Horse9-21-2019_7.png.47145c40884546f39591efb1db190a8b.png

All in all, it was a gorgeous afternoon.  We didn't really make it as far as I had planned, but that's OK.  Some days are meant for wandering and others for being lazy.  There will be plenty of time to come back and explore further.

925013036_Horse9-21-2019_8.png.dfd4c82ec7ddce3450e1a994c66987a2.png

At least we got as far as Proctor.  :)

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...