The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

8 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Did that appear overnight? Has it not been there when you moved in?

I want to say that yes, it appeared overnight, but I don't trust myself enough to say that for certain. It's possible it's been there forever, but I really don't think so. The only reason I noticed it today was because it wasn't loaded in viewer cache and took a minute to rezz for me.

20 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I want to say that yes, it appeared overnight, but I don't trust myself enough to say that for certain. It's possible it's been there forever, but I really don't think so. The only reason I noticed it today was because it wasn't loaded in viewer cache and took a minute to rezz for me.

Took me LONG, like 20 minutes to find... I knew I seen your boat. Posted by Prudence.  (Scroll down a bit) Guess they always been there :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Took me LONG, like 20 minutes to find... I knew I seen your boat. Posted by Prudence.  (Scroll down a bit) Guess they always been there :)

Okay, well... yes, I'm clearly not the most observant person around. Mea culpa! 

It seems they have been there forever! I was wrong!

oblivious.gif.9a65161cbde24e9f0baf9d263c7ca3e1.gif

I still don't think I like them, though, now that I've noticed them...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Acabei de ver um fantasma nas águas do Cabo Lively. 

Tenho certeza que ele desaparecerá em breve, então ele certamente precisa de um marcador para se lembrar dele, @Patch Linden !

898579254_CapeLivelyGhost.thumb.jpg.f1302d8135b7c81d42c59780752091a0.jpg

Edit: Agora existem dois deles! O pobre Camber deve sentir muita falta do pai!

262340678_CambersDaddy.thumb.png.80a6420655015fb17c8574e4e896757a.png

Cape Lively parece ser mortal!

42/5000

I've seen this ghost for a few days !!!

Jardim Submerso1_029.png

• Like 1

thanks for the info:  @Sylvia Tamalyn @karynmaria @Bitsy Buccaneer here are some pictures of "Garden in Progress"
I want to harmonize what you see on the surface, and what is under water, and it also needs to be in keeping with what the Moles have built around them, such as picnic tables and benches set in the racks, all without disturbing or harming the ones. neighbors. It is a long task ... anyone who wants to come and feel free, there is no protection orb.

see in: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cape Lively/246/55/21 

Jardim Submerso a.jpg

Jardim Submerso b.jpg

Jardim Submerso c.jpg

Jardim Submerso d.jpg

Jardim Submerso e.png

Jardim Submerso f.jpg

Jardim Submerso g.jpg

Jardim Submerso h.jpg

• Like 14

The Panamole Canal runs from Seal Point in the west to the sea at Puffin Head, in the east.  It's a majestic structure, the first of its kind in Bellisseria to be given a formal name.  It's wide and deep enough for very large vessels to navigate, yet refreshingly picturesque. My trusty horse and I decided to take a leisurely walk from one end to the other his afternoon so I could take a few snapshots to share.  So, here we are in Seal Point ....

57834319_Horse9-3-2019_1.png.6d04b8457c12401088c13a6a8139806a.png 

The horse is surprisingly surefooted on pavement, but I never urged him to do more than a slow walk. The canal is bordered on both sides by suburban homes.  There's only one north-south bridge across it, in Donovan.

1401540613_Horse9-3-2019_2.png.f515ab09c4936104ff2e3d0afbe6fb7c.png

It's truly impressive, worth exploring.  There are neighborhood parks on both ends of the bridge.  The one on the north end is filled with lovely flowering shrubs. 

1784372511_Horse9-3-2019_4.png.c965daf9a4464db5ba3e7e44046f68f5.png

The view from the top is spectacular, although I think it made the horse a little nervous. He spent our short time there looking over the railing and making soft whinnying sounds under his breath.  I took the hint.  

1911065941_Horse9-3-2019_3.png.7913f6ed67999192d8c11da745c79422.png

We went back down to canal level by way of the park on the south end of the bridge, which has some huge oak trees. It looks down into some beautifully landscaped back yards.

395127281_Horse9-3-2019_5.png.49c61606da7e976e4b83dbc5a6d9a00a.png

Ooops.  Ran out of room for photos.   Gimme a minute .....

• Like 15

35 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

OK.. time out.   Does anyone know how to delete photos that we have uploaded to the forums?  Not erase posts, just get rid of photos that we've posted and no longer need to keep in our "attachments" here?

I'm interpreting this a number of ways, so I'll answer all of the things you might be asking.

If you mean that you have photos in the 'Drag files here to attach' area that you don't want to use, just click the trash can on the photo in that area.  If you do that to a post that you did use the photo in (within the 24 hours, of course), clicking the trash can will delete the photo from the post.  You have to leave it in that lower 'attach' area if you want it to stay in the post.

If you added them to a post via the 'Drag files here to attach' area, you can get rid of them from your computer, since they have uploaded to the forum storage area. 

If you linked them into the post, from Flickr or something, they only really exist there, so if you remove them from that location, they'll disappear from the post in the forums - show as a dead link or something.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm interpreting this a number of ways, so I'll answer all of the things you might be asking.

If you mean that you have photos in the 'Drag files here to attach' area that you don't want to use, just click the trash can on the photo in that area.  If you do that to a post that you did use the photo in (within the 24 hours, of course), clicking the trash can will delete the photo from the post.  You have to leave it in that lower 'attach' area if you want it to stay in the post.

If you added them to a post via the 'Drag files here to attach' area, you can get rid of them from your computer, since they have uploaded to the forum storage area. 

If you linked them into the post, from Flickr or something, they only really exist there, so if you remove them from that location, they'll disappear from the post in the forums - show as a dead link or something.

OK, so none of these.  When you drag photos to the "Drag files to attach here" space, they go into a huge file called "Attachments".  We each have one.  You can see all of yours by clicking on your name at the top of the forums and selecting "My Attachments".  Every photo you ever uploaded is there.  So, apparently there's a cap on how much space you can use.  The question is ..... when you run out of space, how do you get rid of attachments that you no longer need?  Please don't tell me that you're stuck and can never upload another photo.... :(

7 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

OK, so none of these.  When you drag photos to the "Drag files to attach here" space, they go into a huge file called "Attachments".  We each have one.  You can see all of yours by clicking on your name at the top of the forums and selecting "My Attachments".  Every photo you ever uploaded is there.  So, apparently there's a cap on how much space you can use.  The question is ..... when you run out of space, how do you get rid of attachments that you no longer need?  Please don't tell me that you're stuck and can never upload another photo.... :(

There is a limit of 4.88 MB per post for images. However I cannot find anywhere any mention about limit for the total what we can have in the "Attachments" (at present I have 761 attachments there). It seems that there is no way to delete images from the "Attachments".

What message did you get when you ran out of space when trying to insert an image to post?

• Thanks 1

Oho!  I may have been wrong about the limit on uploading photos. This morning, I can do it again. So .... my post about yesterday's trip along the Panamole Canal was almost finished when I hit the wall. 

Here's what it looked like when my horse and I finally reached Puffin Head.  It was not a tiring trip at all, but the horse was pleased to get off of pavement and back onto soft sand. We stood in the shallow water for several minutes and soaked in the sights.

155033343_Horse9-3-2019_7.png.aa92591249faf0239adfdd9b070e5aef.png

Puffin Head beach is a popular place for sunbathers and swimmers. Bellisserians from across the continent (and plenty of non-Bellisserians like me) visit daily. In addition to the sand and sea, the area sports a large concession building and one of the best views of the Light of Aurelia lighthouse, south along the coast.  Across the bay to the east is Pickle Island, where moles are busy opening up new land for homes and houseboats.

Here's one final postcard snapshot to commemorate our exploration. The horse looks hungry.  Time to head for the stables.

1411413109_Horse9-3-2019_8.png.c56d673acd2f1938b226f1efcff7c8ce.png

• Like 17

12 hours ago, karynmaria said:

@Nando Yip

Parece ótimo! Eu amo amar o que você fez. Eu também amei as cadeiras debaixo d'água, me inspirou a procurar algumas cadeiras de pedras para usar nas minhas.

Aqui estou eu relaxando no seu jardim  😀

garden_0012.jpg

Nice picture, unfortunately I was not in the world to be with you.
Always come for a coffee.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Well, I'll be....  I never knew about that.  I always just assumed they went into some sort of generic forum storage location.  Going to my Attachments page, I can't see any way to do anything with them other than downloading them to my computer.  Since most of them started out there, I'm not sure why I'd want that option.

5 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Oho!  I may have been wrong about the limit on uploading photos. This morning, I can do it again. So .... my post about yesterday's trip along the Panamole Canal was almost finished when I hit the wall. 

My bet is that you hit the "per post" limit rather than any sort of overall forum limit.

• Like 1