The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

I hadn't visited the new quarters near my house for a while, but today, walking north of San Jocoso, do you see what I find ? will he be of my neighbor's family? he has the coffins this the dead carriage .....:S

carro funebre_001.png

Edited by deplove
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Littlemouse Topaz said:

i am seeing all the new locations for houses and i am almost, almost tempted to abandon mine to see if i can get a new one in a better location. i am like right in the middle of bellisseria and its so much prettier by the water or the river. sighs.

I agree.  I got my first house in the first release and it was right in the middle of Princess Caroline and I also didn't care for the yard.  I did abandon it and 2 weeks later I got a house right by the water and it wasn't any that were new, it was someone who got rid of their house because they wanted a houseboat.    The only issue I really have is that it is all sand but I have some mesh moss I can use to add some green.   Sometimes location makes a big difference as it is hard to enjoy a home you can't decorate the yard or your just not feeling it.  I just kept in mind when I got rid of my first one that I could be waiting a while to get a new one.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

I agree.  I got my first house in the first release and it was right in the middle of Princess Caroline and I also didn't care for the yard.  I did abandon it and 2 weeks later I got a house right by the water and it wasn't any that were new, it was someone who got rid of their house because they wanted a houseboat.    The only issue I really have is that it is all sand but I have some mesh moss I can use to add some green.   Sometimes location makes a big difference as it is hard to enjoy a home you can't decorate the yard or your just not feeling it.  I just kept in mind when I got rid of my first one that I could be waiting a while to get a new one.

i am right in the middle of holton center. its ok for now. i really dont want to be homeless and since i am getting ready for a rl move, i dont have the time to stalk for a new one. i will stay where i am for now.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RazarStone said:

Welp,.....since was kicked out of Guppy this morning, yeah...no house boat for me yet. but that's ok...found a new place ta camp out at. Yep...this be me home for now ya all.

camping new.png

I love that you have a tent to stay in while you are waiting.....hope you get something soon......

• Like 8

Just moved in to Guppy...I have to say while waiting for my turn I had been decorating the (imaginary) houseboat at a sandbox to help with the excitement so when I finally got one it was super quick putting it together! Thank you you Linden powers that be...Life with Gracie is a happy camper :) 

Snapshot_001.png

Snapshot_008.png

Snapshot_009.png

• Like 31

1 hour ago, GracieAustinn said:

Just moved in to Guppy...I have to say while waiting for my turn I had been decorating the (imaginary) houseboat at a sandbox to help with the excitement so when I finally got one it was super quick putting it together! Thank you you Linden powers that be...Life with Gracie is a happy camper :) 

Snapshot_001.png

Snapshot_008.png

Snapshot_009.png

You spent your waiting time very productively! That looks really nice! I love the various light strings.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, GracieAustinn said:

Snapshot_001.png

Snapshot_008.png

Snapshot_009.png

very pretty! congrats!

• Like 6

21 hours ago, GracieAustinn said:

Gorgeous Gracie!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Armani223 said:

If and when I ever receive my LL home 🙏 I love the  ’Alderley’ Home, I would love to see any pics of what people have done with theirs.

I love Alderley too! It a lil gem, underrated.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, soulsofree said:

Ah, so I see this home also suffered from building code violations... lol I went to deliver a pie to new neighbors and found this: 

housedown.jpg

See, I told y'all: rotation errors on these Linden homes are a real thing! 😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, soulsofree said:

Ah, so I see this home also suffered from building code violations... lol I went to deliver a pie to new neighbors and found this: 

housedown.jpg

It was the resident sitting in the right hand side of the house that ate all the pies 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, Armani223 said:

If and when I ever receive my LL home 🙏 I love the  ’Alderley’ Home, I would love to see any pics of what people have done with theirs.

It is not so many posts with them. A search show the ones where "Alderley" is mentioned.

Even if many is only a reply or a comment, you find pics there too.

https://community.secondlife.com/search/?&q=alderley&search_and_or=or

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Armani223 said:

I wasn't originally going to post pics of mine since I'm using a modest edit/recreation of another's build and didn't want to get blasted for plagiarism or copying (but she since stated that she doesn't mind. I hope this still stands true). I am using the Alderley and while I do enjoy the smaller style homes, I primarily chose it because most others around me (or that I've seen) aren't using it. So these are my pics:

1967316114_Homefront2.thumb.png.73652fbaa5ff6b17296406a6ea874fa8.png

Porch.thumb.png.7f988f1c93c96cec0377ffb262ce7aaf.png

Garage2.thumb.png.0606c68840f53812be866661eb75df77.png

Backyard.thumb.png.9710087eb863d9fefa38fc1a8dde7fd3.png

View3.thumb.png.c7b060a824e4e9c9a2995c5e63a7bcbc.png

(My house is in the middle of the picture up on the hill)

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 14

22 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Inizialmente non avrei pubblicato le mie foto poiché sto usando una modesta modifica / ricreazione della build di un altro e non volevo farti esplodere per plagio o copia (ma da allora ha affermato che non le dispiace. questo è ancora vero). Sto usando Alderley e mentre mi piacciono le case in stile più piccolo, l'ho scelto principalmente perché la maggior parte degli altri intorno a me (o che ho visto) non lo usano. Quindi queste sono le mie foto:

1967316114_Homefront2.thumb.png.73652fbaa5ff6b17296406a6ea874fa8.png

Porch.thumb.png.7f988f1c93c96cec0377ffb262ce7aaf.png

Garage2.thumb.png.0606c68840f53812be866661eb75df77.png

Backyard.thumb.png.9710087eb863d9fefa38fc1a8dde7fd3.png

View3.thumb.png.c7b060a824e4e9c9a2995c5e63a7bcbc.png

(La mia casa è nel mezzo della foto in cima alla collina)

Hi Rae, I hope you are well, we believe we saw the first few weeks that bellisseria was open, we were both at the pastry cafe. Congratulations your house is very well decorated, but tell me how do you make shadows for example the shadow of the house in the garden or of the trees ... to me it does not happen sometimes when the sun rises or sets are flooded by a dazzling light. Best wishes, Adriana 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, deplove said:

Hi Rae, I hope you are well, we believe we saw the first few weeks that bellisseria was open, we were both at the pastry cafe. Congratulations your house is very well decorated, but tell me how do you make shadows for example the shadow of the house in the garden or of the trees ... to me it does not happen sometimes when the sun rises or sets are flooded by a dazzling light. Best wishes, Adriana 

Hi Deplove, I remember you yes! And thank you, I've been here a little while now but it's not technically mine (I'm still trying to find my own). The shadows are just created by the Windlight: ShadowSet (I use Firestorm Viewer) and enabling shadows in Graphic preferences. :) 

1352799488_picswindlight.png.f1bd95a6ee690ce4c230497afd171753.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1