The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

11 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

I continue my never-ending quest for lost goodies on the seafloor, exploring a different part of the Bellisseria water world each time I venture out.  Tonight's search took me to the depths of Abiatti.   It's a rough area, just the sort of place for a ship to run aground.  All I found at first were the usual bits of household junk and an occasional surfboard.  And a half-buried rowboat.  Nice enough, but I've seen plenty like this.  Bellisserians toss a lot of stuff into the water.

2003670009_Underwater6-21_009.png.48096de2cd24437aefe6d56968febca0.png                           

1374220875_Underwater6-21_007.png.f1ffb927e37b848d5c66973a4f374a85.png

1409867145_Underwater6-21_004.png.3ce30f52c128fa5be4fb40c0ba1865a8.png             

It was sort of a ho-hum swim and I was about to give up for the night when I spotted a neat stack of cargo.  Someone had clearly been there before me and had started gathering useful salvage.  Perhaps they found a treasure ship nearby?  Those industrious houseboat owners haven't just been watching Gilligan's Island reruns and sipping Chardonnay on the dock.

1267509008_Underwater6-21_020.png.eec831fc8a22a5dd2a5f23bd667cabb3.png       

And then ......  I saw it.  Not a sunken ship, but a full-sized boathouse, probably swept out to sea during one of the ferocious hurricanes that sweep the east coast of the continent.  Sadly, much of it has been covered by the shifting sand, but whoever stacked those crates and barrels has at least been able to dig some valuable things out.  I can't claim salvage rights, since they have already been hard at work.  Still, it was quite a discovery for me.

926213362_Underwater6-21_018.png.8d256b27178b89f00902ed9fa7689eef.png 

So, no sunken treasure ship yet, but I haven't given up hope.  There's still a lot of ocean to explore, and I can hold my breath (a little mermaid joke there).  

Underwater 6-21_023.png

Awww, I love a good mermaid. ❤️ Thanks for putting in the time to create this lovely, illustrated story. :) 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Nando Yip said:
81/5000

The garden is being created ... on the water, without losing the port to the sailboat.

Cape-Lively_026.jpg

Cape-Lively_julho-(5).jpg

Cape-Lively_julho-(22).jpg

Omg ive seen this. this is right down from Guppy where ive been camping out lol. its awesome I thought wow what a cool idea! Great work :)

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

Deleted my backyard and started over.  Put in a pond.  Boy contractors are expensive 😛 

Snapshot_013561651.jpg

I see no strange women in there, distributing swords, so it's all good. 😍

Seriously, though, it's lovely! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Is there a troll under the bridge? It would be nice if bridges over the navigable waters would allow boats under them.

They erm do? I was able do drive my houseboat beneath them... of course you might run into problems with a true scale warship...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Do they bounce? Because they look like they should be bouncing happily across your yard! 

No. They only move their heads slightly, blink and stand there looking all cute :) 

Edited by Layla Claven
removed a word
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1