The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

On 7/11/2019 at 12:49 PM, Kieok said:

Snapshot_047.thumb.jpg.03a73b6eedec3ac8e592d001a0e99282.jpgSnapshot_056d.thumb.jpg.98319cfed615393d3c85275635222130.jpgSnapshot_052.thumb.jpg.19ff5275f73111b76876a5eef595b69e.jpgSnapshot_044.thumb.jpg.bcc8aa85c47c014870223deabe384ffd.jpg

Snapshot_047.thumb.jpg.dca299daaf334c602939f8637bfc098f.jpg

Waterfront corner spot in Smokey!

Not decorated? Why not show it off anyway!? I'm lost for inspiration but I know its going to take me a long while to put it together. 

I added a porch attachment in the front as well as a sold sign until I'm finished decorating.

Accidentally bought  the wrong attachment for back of the house but nothing like some short grass to cover the edge of the floor patio anyway~!

Maybe some rose bushes for a pop of color? Anyway, its just the beginning!

Lovley spot

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 14/07/2019 at 03:16, Morena Tully said:

* canta * Nannnndoo, você não precisa colocar a luz vermelha!

Esses dias são óvulos,

Você não tem que vender seu corpo à noite!

sério, está ótimo, e eu amo a criatividade criando uma cena :)

I really like to put red lights to warn that the territory is dangerous ☺

• Like 2

The completed Victorian foyer in the Continental I've been styling makes me wish that LL offered a second version of the existing traditional homes which provided a darker color palette. The current lighter one works fine for more contemporary visions. A darker version which has somber tones for the interior walls as well as dark finish on the cornice/baseboard/window/door/stair trim surfaces would be awesome for those of us contemplating more vintage designs!

Snapshot_030.png

Edited by Lukas Thetan
because the initial version is never good enough!
  • Like 14

3 minutes ago, Lukas Thetan said:

Current exterior view with new roof trim and completed front porch.

Snapshot_031.png

Oooh, love that tower thing, and it fits in so well with the rest of the house! Is it a Linden home add-on?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lukas Thetan said:

No, it was created as part of another build that I purchased before Bellisseria existed. I prefer to think of it as architectural salvage.

I LIKE that! 😄 It works really well! (And the camera angle is really effective...)

• Like 2

😍 I just stumbled upon a gorgeous path that runs through SSPE137, it is elevated on a hill and really is very lovely ❤️

Snapshot_1180.thumb.png.d0d823ec162537f75cd26b2059907733.png

Right now there is a lot of construction occurring around it, but it really is fantastic work, it reminds me of old train tracks near where I used to live,  set above the rest of the ground. 

Snapshot_1181

My kittycat loves it too!  Her happiness has risen 😁

Snapshot_1182

Here you can see it from above :) As always, lovely work done by the moles, I'm really happy to have found this spot❤️ Look at the lower right of the above picture, I didn't even notice that till now, those homes have their own bridges! 💖🏰 

Edit:
I just took another snapshot of them, omg!  I want one! 💖💖

Snapshot_1183

My kittycat went up in happiness here too 🤣

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 22

23 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

😍 I just stumbled upon a gorgeous path that runs through SSPE137, it is elevated on a hill and really is very lovely ❤️

Snapshot_1180.thumb.png.d0d823ec162537f75cd26b2059907733.png

Right now there is a lot of construction occurring around it, but it really is fantastic work, it reminds me of old train tracks near where I used to live,  set above the rest of the ground. 

Snapshot_1181

My kittycat loves it too!  Her happiness has risen 😁

Snapshot_1182

Here you can see it from above :) As always, lovely work done by the moles, I'm really happy to have found this spot❤️ Look at the lower right of the above picture, I didn't even notice that till now, those homes have their own bridges! 💖🏰 

Edit:
I just took another snapshot of them, omg!  I want one! 💖💖

Snapshot_1183

My kittycat went up in happiness here too 🤣

Wow, that really *is* gorgeous! Hail to the Moles for such a terrific job! And hail to you, for bringing us this all this goodness! ❤️

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Wow, that really *is* gorgeous! Hail to the Moles for such a terrific job! And hail to you, for bringing us this all this goodness! ❤️

I just noticed in the SSP thread that @Pixie Kobichenko found these amazing homes a few days ago, she took some gorgeous pictures of it, but I completely missed them.  I really should pay more attention to that thread, a lot of people are finding all sorts of goodies and posting them in there :)

Edited by WillowTenage
It wouldn't be a Willow post, without the edits :)
  • Like 9

Ain't misbehaving, just being a real Bellisseria housewife!

When the husband changes avatar outfits and thinks he looks like this:

A.png.7d594ca3d9703cdcf267f461b2ffc88a.png

But you see him like this, take his picture and say nothing!  🤭

B.png.f98b1a3861e4c35dede472f6d7d97b1b.png

And he figures it out and gives you this look, while you try to play it cool.  😘

C.png.74265fba187a85cd0b421b718715743d.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 18

I am inspired by @Lukas Thetanand tried to build my own tower.

It is a start. I have bought the windows and roof, obviously. I am not that good to build. I will mesh the rest, but I am not sure about the windows. I thought it was original, to have them to the floor, maybe I should have a more traditional look.

Maybe the tower is too wide. It is 5 x 5 m. I will experiment with smaller, maybe 4,4 or 4 m?

It is plenty room inside for a chair and a telescope. I don't need more furniture.

tower_005.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 13

9 hours ago, JessycaJayne said:

@Marianne Little This looks lovely and what a pretty view of the ocean from up there. Nicely done, hooman! :)

But if you should want it different, would you:

Make it less wide? Not so dominant on the roof?

Change the windows?

This is what I am trying to figure out in a sandbox now.

I will absolutely keep it tall enough for the view. I miss the Winchester terrace.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

Might be in the upper story where you sit there should be ONLY windows, no walls?

And keeping the watchroom as big as it is the story underneath could be 10 or 20% smaller?

Maybe that would resemble a lighthouse a bit?

Inside the "neck" there would be just a winding stair that leads to the watchrooom?
If that is too much effort you can use just a "sit" on the chsair to go there - one of my favourite methods to go upstairs ;

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

tower_005.jpg

@Marianne Little; that looks amazing. Very creative! I love seeing what people do to make their homes more unique.

Now maybe it's just the lighting or something (and please don't take offence,  actually find this kinda cool) but for some reason that pic reminded me of this house:

Comic-Con-2013-Bates-Motel-Season-2-Freddie.thumb.jpg.ecb878dbea586b6b4672cef6111a8d71.jpg

Not stylistically accurate but... presence? I don't know. But still great anyway! ❤️ 

EDIT: Oh and as for what I'd do different: I'd add more windows to take advantage of the view. Not all the walls have to be windows, but... oh maybe you could do half walls, half windows instead of floor to ceiling windows? But maybe that might look too exposed and offer no privacy as it does now... Hmm... Have to think on that a bit more. Make a few versions and see what affords the best view? And shrink the floor space probably a meter or so. The pic is deceiving because can't accurately judge space, but looks like it's enough for a room as opposed to just a look-out/crow's nest feature. Honestly I don't know. I don't see any real problem with it the way it is now! (In other words, why fix it if it ain't broke?) :D 

Edited by RaeLeeH
To edit.
  • Like 6

TY for replies.

No winding stairs! That would be too much LI. It would also has to be a door, an opening in the floor, and so on. No, I am sitting in the chair now, @Leora Jacobus. Like you do. I need a carpet for comfort and decor. I will try to put a teleport script in 2 carpets. Maybe that can work.

For now, it is sit-in-the-chair!

@RaeLeeH, I like it, I have thought about Queen Anne style. With @Blush Bravins wrap around porch, I think it's a bit like this:

Queen_Anne_House_Style_005.jpg?bwg=15484

I work on it in a sandbox now. My work process is looking at it and think it's close enough.

The left is work in progress. The right is how it was. Adding a bit more decor. The weather-vane is only 1 LI and free! https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/HVW-Wind-vane-ship-shape/15237414

The new windows have better LOD. I am using myself in the tower as size model. Oversized chair too.

tower3_001.jpg

• Like 18