Jump to content
Patch Linden

The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

And congratulations... both on the new house and that other thing, too! 😜

You have no idea! 

Thank you to both little lady. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Layla Claven said:

@Kieok Congratulations on your new home. Looks like a great location.

 

57 minutes ago, Blaze Roecastle said:

Beautiful home and location @Kieok. Congrats! ♥

 

Thank you both! Smokey is an amazing location!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Kieok said:

Snapshot_047.thumb.jpg.03a73b6eedec3ac8e592d001a0e99282.jpgSnapshot_052.thumb.jpg.19ff5275f73111b76876a5eef595b69e.jpg

 

 

Love the moving theme. :)

P.S. One can only wonder as to what might have possessed an obviously disturbed mind to abandon a beautiful waterfront plot like that! 😋 But gratz on snagging it up, regardless!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

 

Love the moving theme. :)

P.S. One can only wonder as to what might have possessed an obviously disturbed mind to abandon a beautiful waterfront plot like that! 😋 But gratz on snagging it up, regardless!

Well I gave up such a place a while ago. I had three one month premiums at that time and they all had a house but I only wanted to prolong one of them so I gave up two houses: one lot rather like this -  waterfront in my yard but just water (a sort of canal or river) not sea and another place near the sea and kept the third with a view from the balcony towards SEA second row but  real SEASHORE ... that's what I aim at.

And sooner or later I'll snatch one still nearer!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

 

Love the moving theme. :)

P.S. One can only wonder as to what might have possessed an obviously disturbed mind to abandon a beautiful waterfront plot like that! 😋 But gratz on snagging it up, regardless!

What I love most is that its a corner property. Great view, amazing landscape and beautiful community. I love the waterfront without it beinga sandy beach. Not really a beach guy. Its very homey. Comfortable area. Not too much, not too little. 

24 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well I gave up such a place a while ago. I had three one month premiums at that time and they all had a house but I only wanted to prolong one of them so I gave up two houses: one lot rather like this -  waterfront in my yard but just water (a sort of canal or river) not sea and another place near the sea and kept the third with a view from the balcony towards SEA second row but  real SEASHORE ... that's what I aim at.

And sooner or later I'll snatch one still nearer!!

I hope you get your perfect place! Seems like you got to experience many types of waterfronts! Great Luck Leora! 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Kieok said:

Accidentally bought  the wrong attachment for back of the house but nothing like some short grass to cover the edge of the floor patio anyway~!

I am not sure and it is not MY porch, but from your photo it looks like you have the porch set 90 degrees off --- the beams that are showing about back obviously need to go INTO the wall of the house a bit.  Or maybe it just REALLY wont work  -- I am still waking up.  

 

BUT VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!   Glad you got a great one!

 

And you HAVE "moved in".  I am such a minimalist in real life than I have had people come to a house after I had been there a month or two and ask when the rest of my furniture is arriving --- so we are all different.   

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Kieok said:

I do not have a girl nor condone such behavior.

What about a man? Or Furry? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

What about a man? Or Furry? 

What about a furry man?

(I have no idea, I just took your idea and ran with it, sorry! 🤣)

@Kieok; it looks like you scored yourself an amazing place! I have to admit I love seeing homes that have moving boxes and For Sale/Sold signs in the yard. It just adds a more realistic touch. Pictures look great too. I would say enjoy your new home but it looks like you are already. Ah, enjoy anyway! You waited long enough for it. :) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:
42 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

What about a man? Or Furry? 

What about a furry man?

That works!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

I am not sure and it is not MY porch, but from your photo it looks like you have the porch set 90 degrees off --- the beams that are showing about back obviously need to go INTO the wall of the house a bit.  Or maybe it just REALLY wont work  -- I am still waking up.  

 

YES!! You've got it!!! ... only that it's 180 Degress. He just has to turn it around and it will fit perfectly. I looked at his picture again and it is quite obvious - why didn't I realize it before? I think I have the same porch.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

I am not sure and it is not MY porch, but from your photo it looks like you have the porch set 90 degrees off --- the beams that are showing about back obviously need to go INTO the wall of the house a bit.  Or maybe it just REALLY wont work  -- I am still waking up.  

 

BUT VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!   Glad you got a great one!

 

And you HAVE "moved in".  I am such a minimalist in real life than I have had people come to a house after I had been there a month or two and ask when the rest of my furniture is arriving --- so we are all different.   

I actually am going to just get the right attachment and stop being a lazy gent. I noticed it too! Shh 🤐 lol

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

What about a man? Or Furry? 

Lol No to the man, the furry or both combined lol. My taste leans on a very "straight" path. But ty for the afternoon chuckle. 

47 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

What about a furry man?

(I have no idea, I just took your idea and ran with it, sorry! 🤣)

@Kieok; it looks like you scored yourself an amazing place! I have to admit I love seeing homes that have moving boxes and For Sale/Sold signs in the yard. It just adds a more realistic touch. Pictures look great too. I would say enjoy your new home but it looks like you are already. Ah, enjoy anyway! You waited long enough for it. :) 

Dont influence the Love Zhaoying!! Haha You two together are trouble lol :)

Yes I heard the complaints about people making assumptions that people haven't moved into their places yet or empty homes. I wanted to give it alittle realism until I got to finish the job. 

12 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

YES!! You've got it!!! ... only that it's 180 Degress. He just has to turn it around and it will fit perfectly. I looked at his picture again and it is quite obvious - why didn't I realize it before? I think I have the same porch.

The Porch doesn't fit the Winchester sadly. I bought the wrong attachment for a different LL home. I'll be sure to update the progress photos with the new attachment. I swear when I flipped it, I couldnt get it to look right! Maybe I should just invite you all over to help lol It is confusing with the wrong attachment. 😫

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

YES!! You've got it!!! ... only that it's 180 Degress. He just has to turn it around and it will fit perfectly. I looked at his picture again and it is quite obvious - why didn't I realize it before? I think I have the same porch.

 

20 minutes ago, Kieok said:

 

The Porch doesn't fit the Winchester sadly. I bought the wrong attachment for a different LL home. I'll be sure to update the progress photos with the new attachment. I swear when I flipped it, I couldnt get it to look right! Maybe I should just invite you all over to help lol It is confusing with the wrong attachment. 😫

 

A full 180 flip won't work if the short railing is part of it because that would put the fence railing against the house wall itself.  The 90 degree flip might be workable though you might have to modify the length and width to make it work.

 

Here's a free one that was made for Winchester:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Blushed-Living-Winchester-Pergola-Patio/17085779

 

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
wrong word
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

 

 

A full 180 flip won't work if the short railing is part of it because that would put the fence against the house wall itself.  The 90 degree flip might be workable though you might have to modify the length and width to make it work.

 

Here's a free one that was made for Winchester:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Blushed-Living-Winchester-Pergola-Patio/17085779

 

Thank you Jewell!! 

Appreciate you searching for me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While out exploring, I found this gorgeous spot in SSPE170

 

Snapshot_1172.thumb.png.204bf05ad5db1b1d24dd9243256fbbc5.png

 

Snapshot_1173.thumb.png.e1ab2ae9e0b1491d14302217c70b8e2c.png

 

Isn't that just spectacular? 😍  I can just imagine boats lazily floating through such a setting, and people sharing a lazy day together on the benches.  All of the homes are set together in such a fantastic way.  Mind you all, this region is not completed, I derendered the monopoly shells from the homes you see, which means there is likely to be even more trees, hedges, and whatever to be set around them.

 

It is really amazing, to see the moles working around what is available to them, trying to keep everything in sync with the setting, while letting their creativity loose.  New creative ideas pop up in a lot of regions,  and we can all witness it 😍  When I see things like this, I know that the moles and lindens involved must really love what they are doing, they invest a lot of their attention to the smallest of details.  I really appreciate seeing it all, thank you mole and linden people ❤️

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

While out exploring, I found this gorgeous spot in SSPE170

 

Snapshot_1172.thumb.png.204bf05ad5db1b1d24dd9243256fbbc5.png

 

Snapshot_1173.thumb.png.e1ab2ae9e0b1491d14302217c70b8e2c.png

 

Isn't that just spectacular? 😍  I can just imagine boats lazily floating through such a setting, and people sharing a lazy day together on the benches.  All of the homes are set together in such a fantastic way.  Mind you all, this region is not completed, I derendered the monopoly shells from the homes you see, which means there is likely to be even more trees, hedges, and whatever to be set around them.

 

It is really amazing, to see the moles working around what is available to them, trying to keep everything in sync with the setting, while letting their creativity loose.  New creative ideas pop up in a lot of regions,  and we can all witness it 😍  When I see things like this, I know that the moles and lindens involved must really love what they are doing, they invest a lot of their attention to the smallest of details.  I really appreciate seeing it all, thank you mole and linden people ❤️

 

Thank you for sharing that wonderful location. ❤️

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

 

Thank you for sharing that wonderful location. ❤️

It was hard not to 😍 It really is such a beautiful spot, I had to share it with everyone.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the first rendition of the home is ready, at least until the holidays! I love lots of lush foliage, so much more landscaping! Welcome to Dragonfae Cottage on Diamondtown! Greenery, spot to play D&D, koi pond, and just lots of places to chill and relax! 

Dragonfae Cottage

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

While out exploring, I found this gorgeous spot in SSPE170

 

Snapshot_1172.thumb.png.204bf05ad5db1b1d24dd9243256fbbc5.png

 

Snapshot_1173.thumb.png.e1ab2ae9e0b1491d14302217c70b8e2c.png

 

Isn't that just spectacular? 😍  I can just imagine boats lazily floating through such a setting, and people sharing a lazy day together on the benches.  All of the homes are set together in such a fantastic way.  Mind you all, this region is not completed, I derendered the monopoly shells from the homes you see, which means there is likely to be even more trees, hedges, and whatever to be set around them.

 

It is really amazing, to see the moles working around what is available to them, trying to keep everything in sync with the setting, while letting their creativity loose.  New creative ideas pop up in a lot of regions,  and we can all witness it 😍  When I see things like this, I know that the moles and lindens involved must really love what they are doing, they invest a lot of their attention to the smallest of details.  I really appreciate seeing it all, thank you mole and linden people ❤️

I saw this earlier too... I really love how the Moles just keep getting better at making these little public areas... I can't wait to see what they come up with next

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still trying out some ideas to decorate the house in Cape Lively. I have not had much fun in SL for some time.

Cape-Lively_001.jpg

Cape-Lively_007.jpg

Cape-Lively_009.jpg

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nando Yip said:

Still trying out some ideas to decorate the house in Cape Lively. I have not had much fun in SL for some time.

 

Cape-Lively_007.jpg

 

*sings*  Nannnndoo, you don't have to put on the red light!

Those days are ovah,

You don't have to sell your body to the night!

seriously though, it's looking great, and I love the creativity with creating a scene :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 2:19 AM, Monday Avril said:

I love your old fashioned Spanish kitchen and its Italian faucet. Can i hire you?

I don't see why not. You can if you like.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...