The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

42 minutes ago, Perrain Berenohn said:

I finally acquired a house in Bellisseria.  I had been hoping for a houseboat, but I thought I would give this a try.  So far, I am loving it!  Flickr Album: https://www.flickr.com/gp/120995073@N05/3Q6x3g

28808605_PurrsPlace_040.thumb.png.896757883406c48e568e8e455e0d7ebb.png

:D welcome you will love 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Your unbridled joy and smiles and happiness inspires me to try to be a nicer, kinder person. 

If Bellisseria had an Official Ray of Sunshine, I'd totally nominate you! 🌞🌞🌞

She has the exact same effect on me! She's the Queen of Delight. 👑 And it's the new neighbors that should live in anticipation of living next to her

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/19/2019 at 4:08 AM, Chic Aeon said:

I am about done with my exterior add-ons and moving inside soon.   I have added a sheltered patio outside the French doors in back, a carport to the side (same multi-purpose build) and the front porch that I made on day one. So my house looks a bit different than the other 500 Winchesters LOL.   

Lots of fun. I am going to take Sunday off and get on my bike (I have a super cool motorcycle from {what next} but I am NOT a good driver (more practice needed) and wander the roads. I am hoping to bike over to my friend's house on the other side of the continent. 

Tomorrow may be living room design or I may tackle upstairs (both undone at present). 

exterior.thumb.jpg.840efff6301f2a154c79bc3539d4f75f.jpg

78181619_LHcarportpatio.jpg.9bfc13e09367b9bcfb29b3f9d1db03d5.jpg

OMG, I love it, such an amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Perrain Berenohn said:

I finally acquired a house in Bellisseria.  I had been hoping for a houseboat, but I thought I would give this a try.  So far, I am loving it!  Flickr Album: https://www.flickr.com/gp/120995073@N05/3Q6x3g 

28808605_PurrsPlace_040.thumb.png.896757883406c48e568e8e455e0d7ebb.png

I see a pool in your Flickr - is that raised above the ground? in a box or something? with a ladder or stairs?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Elena Core said:

OMG, I love it, such an amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots more "clutter" now :D.   Come by and visit any time. Heathstone on the beach - only four or five houses to search through - easy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Lots more "clutter" now :D.   Come by and visit any time. Heathstone on the beach - only four or five houses to search through - easy. 

I definitely will!!!! I'll start working on mine, so you guys can come and visit. Not the greatest spot, but two houses far from the sea

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Chablis Kinsella said:

Love the Mole-Mart idea! 😁

I am soooooooooooo not a mainland expert, but a couple years ago I was horseback riding somewhere on one of the continents and came across a Mole Mart. I had no idea what a Mole was until I got my houseboat in April. I just thought it was a cute little mini-mart. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I see a pool in your Flickr - is that raised above the ground? in a box or something? with a ladder or stairs?

Yeah, that pool is raised above the ground alright (like a box).

I just realized, though, that, with a little tinkering, one could easily create a pool with faux depth, using projectors. (Like I did with the image of the mermaid in the downward porthole, on my Windlass). Just a quick proof-of-concept, with a 0.01m thick prim as basis:

water.thumb.jpg.5f16ba04f948c9e260c6918394454606.jpg

• Like 13

4 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

My pool is raised above the ground.  If you want to swim in the pool, I think you have to do this.  Terraforming is not allowed, if I remember correctly.  Some pools come with stairs.  This one did not.  I just made stairs using some extra stairs that came with my spa.  I had to copy, resize one copy, link, and then copy the whole thing again.  I am not happy with the fact that the pool is higher than the sills of the back windows of the house.  I will probably try to find a smaller pool.  This one has a low LI. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2019 at 2:56 PM, Beth Macbain said:

Out exploring and came upon a new gas station in Galloudet so if anyone needs some fuel...

1814834288_RoxOil(1).thumb.png.5fbd8a252f9a2e09cc881c4a8921dff6.png

Can't really beat those prices, but I'm still hoping for a Mole Mart. 

Maybe the price is in Euros.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh, and I'm also a lover of artistic graffiti. This is left over from my houseboat rental on the Blake Sea I gave up this week. Was difficult to do after living there for 1 1/2  years and loving it.  Alas, I got a home on the riverbanks, so I'm content!

Graffiti.png

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 11

3 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Oh, and I'm also lover artistic graffiti. This is left over from my houseboat rental on the Blake Sea I gave up this week. Was difficult to do after living there for 1 1/2  years and loving it.  Alas, I got a home on the riverbanks, so I'm content!

Graffiti.png

I LOVE that !!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1