The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

9 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

We seem to have dueling Bellisseria flags now... I think each of the groups has a separate design. 

Would be nice if there could be some sort of universal agreement on a flag, perhaps one Mole or Linden designed (because they don't have enough to do!)

BellisseriaSquirrelFlag.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

😍😍  They've landscaped around my home! ❤️ I see a few new trees, shrubbery and rocks along the path :)

Snapshot_1072.thumb.png.c4ef02ccc00f8c6e54028a5735f68ad8.png

And the little tunnel looks amazing!  I really love what they are doing to my neighborhood 👏  

Snapshot_1071.thumb.png.1da6e3a8af2d5fee5f7f8bbd45ea258d.png

As always the moles are doing an mazing job, I'm really happy with everything I see.  I love it :)  

• Like 16

2 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Out exploring and came upon a new gas station in Galloudet so if anyone needs some fuel...

1814834288_RoxOil(1).thumb.png.5fbd8a252f9a2e09cc881c4a8921dff6.png

Can't really beat those prices, but I'm still hoping for a Mole Mart. 

That is an awesome setup for a rezz area.  The moles come up with such cute ideas.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Pretty sure this isn't Mole-built! It seems to be on someones parcel, but I agree that it's super well done!

Cool.  From the picture, it looked like it might be part of a public area.  Definitely pretty awesome of a resident to set that up.  We've had a few set up general rezz areas, but I don't think I've seen such cute in-theme stuff to go with the resident set up ones yet.

ETA:  Yep, resident created.  Cute.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

My neighbors are going to move in soon 😍

Snapshot_1121.thumb.png.cfb93631bd74ce44a2986616f9ef596d.png

I'm really excited to see what they all do to their homes, I was looking at some of the newer regions and people are getting really creative.  It is nice to have all of the trees, and homes around me.  This is what it looked like before.

Snapshot_832

This is now my view :)  I love all of those trees, the moles do such an amazing job! 

Snapshot_1122

I bet I'll have neighbors this week :D

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 16

9 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

My neighbors are going to move in soon 😍

I'm really excited to see what they all do to their homes, I was looking at some of the newer regions and people are getting really creative.  It is nice to have all of the trees, and homes around me.  This is what it looked like before.

This is now my view :)  I love all of those trees, the moles do such an amazing job! 

I bet I'll have neighbors this week :D

Your unbridled joy and smiles and happiness inspires me to try to be a nicer, kinder person. 

If Bellisseria had an Official Ray of Sunshine, I'd totally nominate you! 🌞🌞🌞

• Like 13