The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

6 hours ago, RuffertasAlt said:

Made my houseboat into an Art Gallery. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Echo Cove/118/113/28- Open to Public - Free Coffee and donuts. Feel free to sit on the deck and relax. I hope to change the displays periodically. 

artgallery_001.png

11 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Snapshot_005.thumb.jpg.ee8387ec6a2bde43c3ca20f6ec208a53.jpg

whenever you want I can always offer you a nice leg of velociraptor in Mediterranean sauce....ehehe 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Loving Having my NEW Houseboat on the circle lake in the middle of Bellisseria... I just love panning over all the houseboats along the edge of the lake... including mine now!!!   Mine is the little red Evening Star right in the center of the photo...

Are you across from me now? Looking towards the lighthouse?

waves

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Its the House furthest south in Maple Cross...

waves back 😃

I'm the houseboat right under the lighthouse... You'll see the "Boaty McBoatface" on the side. Stop by and say hi anytime!

Actually, you might want to see if the privacy shields are up and how many people are on the boat first if you don't want a shock. If you like that sort of thing, however, well... welcome! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

I'm the houseboat right under the lighthouse... You'll see the "Boaty McBoatface" on the side. Stop by and say hi anytime!

Actually, you might want to see if the privacy shields are up and how many people are on the boat first if you don't want a shock. If you like that sort of thing, however, well... welcome! 

My project for later today when i get home from work is to make a name texture for my boat... I already worked it out in another thread...

but I'm calling mine "The Same Boat"

That way when I have people over we can all be in The Same Boat together...

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Loving Having my NEW Houseboat on the circle lake in the middle of Bellisseria... I just love panning over all the houseboats along the edge of the lake... including mine now!!!   Mine is the little red Evening Star right in the center of the photo...

[ Eva ] Bellisseria Landscape_001.jpg

Welcome to the neighborhood!! :)

And my, that's a beautiful panoramic shot. And that Windlight is just scrumptious! There's really an artist in you! 😍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Oooh I have monopoly homes next to me now 😍  That means soon, all of those homes will have even more landscaping, I can't wait to see what my neighborhood looks like!

Snapshot_927.thumb.png.eb89dbb5eef23167c7386bd12b133936.png

I also can't wait till they are all moved in to and see all of the new work the new residents do to their yards :)

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 12

8 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

My project for later today when i get home from work is to make a name texture for my boat... I already worked it out in another thread...

but I'm calling mine "The Same Boat"

That way when I have people over we can all be in The Same Boat together...

🤣🤣🤣

I just did it LOL

21a04d49dcc0297e3ccc6567f5a2c530.jpg

• Like 11
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

<=====================  wonders if something kinky is going on over in that houseboat.  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I found this free airship on the marketplace today, I had no idea how huge it was!  When I rezzed it, it nearly took out somebody's house.  After high tailing it out of there, I got a really nice shot of the new homes :)

Snapshot_1004.thumb.png.031e4d552e2d15a54eb94b78ac737ae2.png

Snapshot_1005.thumb.png.2decda6ece306b63adea2fb7f5dd332b.png

While exploring the newer areas, I noticed a rez spot on an island and wanted to try to drop a few bombs...  and think I may have nearly bombed Patch Linden 🤯 This was several hours ago, but it looks like they were adding a few things down there.   

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

I found this free airship on the marketplace today, I had no idea how huge it was!  When I rezzed it, it nearly took out somebody's house.  After high tailing it out of there, I got a really nice shot of the new homes :)

While exploring the newer areas, I noticed a rez spot on an island and wanted to try to drop a few bombs...  and think I may have nearly bombed Patch Linden 🤯 This was several hours ago, but it looks like they were adding a few things down there.   

That's a great airship! Didn't you have it on a chain somewhere? :) 

Also, I recall buying a birdy from her store. And now she's selling off everything at 0 LL. I hope someone didn't copybot her or anything, and deciding to just hand it out for free then (like the person now giving away the 'Basically Girl AO' for free). I should ask her.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

Oggi ho trovato questo dirigibile libero  sul mercato, non avevo idea di quanto fosse enorme! Quando l'ho rezzato, ha quasi fatto fuori casa di qualcuno. Dopo averlo fatto uscire da lì, ho ottenuto uno scatto davvero bello delle nuove case:)

Mentre esploravo le zone più recenti, ho notato un punto di riferimento su un'isola e volevo provare a lanciare alcune bombe ... e penso che potrei aver quasi bombardato Patch Linden  🤯  Questo era diverse ore fa, ma sembra che stessero aggiungendo un poche cose laggiù.   

thanks I got it too, I like nice cruising speed who knows if you can bring other people, anyway I did a tour from the landing strip to the northeast, and they are building great ...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Also, I recall buying a birdy from her store. And now she's selling off everything at 0 LL. I hope someone didn't copybot her or anything, and deciding to just hand it out for free then (like the person now giving away the 'Basically Girl AO' for free). I should ask her.

Hehe, I should have had it on a chain.  I have a sky castle on a chain, it keeps trying to float away 😂

I really hope the reason everything is free, isn't because somebody copied all of the work :( I have seen some of their products on the market place by other stores, some charging linden, although I am not sure if they have been modified as per the terms of use listed on the items on Alleymart's mp. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, deplove said:

thanks I got it too, I like nice cruising speed who knows if you can bring other people, anyway I did a tour from the landing strip to the northeast, and they are building great ...

If you haven't already, edit the vehicle and you will find a HUD inside of it :)

• Like 3

Oh my...   while exploring the Bellisseria Fairgrounds, I noticed a whistling noise.. It was driving me bonkers, trying to figure out where it was coming from.

Snapshot_1027.png.3ff160c8434ac484d734f75b90ff4e95.png

I eventually found the source of the noise, planted deep in the rock under rainbow Magellan.

Snapshot_1026.thumb.png.83805f804d65f1da1415a7b9df2a3296.png

It is named "[Curlex] Tactical Nuke Bomb"

Please, don't pull Magellan's finger!  

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, WillowTenage said:

Oh my...   while exploring the Bellisseria Fairgrounds, I noticed a whistling noise.. It was driving me bonkers, trying to figure out where it was coming from.

Snapshot_1027.png.3ff160c8434ac484d734f75b90ff4e95.png

I eventually found the source of the noise, planted deep in the rock under rainbow Magellan.

Snapshot_1026.thumb.png.83805f804d65f1da1415a7b9df2a3296.png

It is named "[Curlex] Tactical Nuke Bomb"

Please, don't pull Magellan's finger!  

LOL. It's really a delight hearing from you, every time. ❤️ You are so joyful and bubbly, it's catchy. And you always manage to be truly 'in character' for the virtual world stuff. Always makes my day. :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kiramanell said:

https://secondlife.fandom.com/wiki/Arcadia_Asylum Arcadia (or Aley, or any of her other names) was an early and prolific creator in prims and sculpts, and you can see her work in many places. I would recommend a visit to the Library in Mieville to get more information about her history and see some of the things she made. It is estimated she made over 3000 objects, some of them very complex. ALL of them are free.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, RuffertasAlt said:

https://secondlife.fandom.com/wiki/Arcadia_Asylum Arcadia (or Aley, or any of her other names) was an early and prolific creator in prims and sculpts, and you can see her work in many places. I would recommend a visit to the Library in Mieville to get more information about her history and see some of the things she made. It is estimated she made over 3000 objects, some of them very complex. ALL of them are free.

Thx. :) That puts my mind at ease. I've seen too many good ppl taken advantage of. 

• Like 2