Jump to content
Patch Linden

The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Magellan - Pull My Finger 😂

Magellan - Pull My Finger_001.jpg

 

Is that a gherkin in his holster or is he just pickled to see us?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Annielle Destiny said:

When can we expect more of the new homes available ?

 

Soon or soonish..........................................whichever comes first!

Edited by karynmaria
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

 

Some shots of my houseboat. I reduced the size of these by quite a bit but unfortunately I need to upload a few pics per post it seems. Sorry guys! 

You can see all of the shots here if you're curious. Like I said, they are sized for Flickr, so I could not get them all to upload here :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/139044795@N04/

 

Houseboat_50.png

Livingroom_2_001_50.png

Edited by KrystalKandy
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've done all sorts of work by my house 😍  It is only Monday, I can't wait to see what more is to come this week.

 

In the below picture, you can see my house 😁, and a ton of new homes spawned as well as more of the path has been completed ❤️

Snapshot_916.thumb.png.04dc2bbd0325b7be3a80df9eacffc683.png

 

I also found the metro bus, I've been waiting for the bus driver to come back to drive me around.. but I think he is long gone.

Snapshot_918.thumb.png.4da0e9d70665ba5052a31efab7b9f120.png

I love Arcadia stuff, I actually have this bus as well as a taxi, a VW, a few of their buildings 😁

 

I also wrangled with the worms, to get my bike back (they had taken it, previously)  So, I decided to take another video of around the construction area and around my home.

 

 

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WillowTenage said:

They've done all sorts of work by my house 😍  It is only Monday, I can't wait to see what more is to come this week.

 

In the below picture, you can see my house 😁, and a ton of new homes spawned as well as more of the path has been completed ❤️

Snapshot_916.thumb.png.04dc2bbd0325b7be3a80df9eacffc683.png

 

I also found the metro bus, I've been waiting for the bus driver to come back to drive me around.. but I think he is long gone.

Snapshot_918.thumb.png.4da0e9d70665ba5052a31efab7b9f120.png

I love Arcadia stuff, I actually have this bus as well as a taxi, a VW, a few of their buildings 😁

 

I also wrangled with the worms, to get my bike back (they had taken it, previously)  So, I decided to take another video of around the construction area and around my home.

 

 

 

Another lovely video from you. :) And, LOL, you totally startled me, suddenly ringing that bell, amidst the silence.😜

Nice Arcadia bus too. Maybe they should call this area Arcadia Bay, LOL (I wonder who gets the reference). Anyway, always wonderful to hear from you again. ❤️

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, karynmaria said:
7 hours ago, Annielle Destiny said:

When can we expect more of the new homes available ?

Soon or soonish..........................................whichever comes first!

Or, based on an official "Soon" timeline, maybe 'soonish...er', 'very soonish' or even 'soonerino'.

 

And none of us actually know where any of that really falls on the timeline.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, KrystalKandy said:

Some shots of my houseboat. I reduced the size of these by quite a bit but unfortunately I need to upload a few pics per post it seems. Sorry guys! 

You can see all of the shots here if you're curious. Like I said, they are sized for Flickr, so I could not get them all to upload here :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/139044795@N04/

You can imbed photos directly from Flickr and then the size doesn't matter.  Go to a particular photo on Flickr and copy the URL and paste it here.  Hit enter and paste another URL.  Rinse, repeat, until you are done with however many photos you want to post.  It will embed the photo directly into the post, usually a downsized version, and people can click the photo to open up the original flickr verison.

 

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

 

Another lovely video from you. :) And, LOL, you totally startled me, suddenly ringing that bell, amidst the silence.😜

Nice Arcadia bus too. Maybe they should call this area Arcadia Bay, LOL (I wonder who gets the reference). Anyway, always wonderful to hear from you again. ❤️

Thank you 😁  I think it will be fun, to one day go through them to see all of the changes that occurred.   One day when my AV is old, I'll be sitting on the front porch of my Linden home, explaining to  the youngsters how this area used to be nothing but fields 😂   

 

The Arcadia stuff was way before my time, but I fell in love with it after finding a few of the buildings.  There is even a rez box for free on the marketplace that rezzes the whole of slum city, which always fun to spawn in the premium sandbox away from everyone up high.   Here I am right now, with my kitty hanging out in it lol. 

Snapshot_920.thumb.png.5fc06b23c5b280f676517c445a121ea5.png

 

I think this is a bit of SL history I wish I were part of 😃  It would be awesome if they called an area Arcadia bay, although admittedly I had to look up the reference :)

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

They've done all sorts of work by my house 😍  It is only Monday, I can't wait to see what more is to come this week.

 

In the below picture, you can see my house 😁, and a ton of new homes spawned as well as more of the path has been completed ❤️

Snapshot_916.thumb.png.04dc2bbd0325b7be3a80df9eacffc683.png

 

I also found the metro bus, I've been waiting for the bus driver to come back to drive me around.. but I think he is long gone.

Snapshot_918.thumb.png.4da0e9d70665ba5052a31efab7b9f120.png

I love Arcadia stuff, I actually have this bus as well as a taxi, a VW, a few of their buildings 😁

 

I also wrangled with the worms, to get my bike back (they had taken it, previously)  So, I decided to take another video of around the construction area and around my home.

 

 

Loved your video....can I ask what your draw distance is on the video? 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

Loved your video....can I ask what your draw distance is on the video? 

Thank you :)  

I forget what my draw distance was :( I believe it was either 128 or 256 as that is my standard distance.  After I made the video, I set it up really high so I could get some long distance shots, and then changed it again.  I'm always changing it, depending on where I am located.  If I were to guess, I would say probably 128 because a lot of houses in the same region don't display until I get pretty close to them.  I also have another viewer running, and was also taking a video, so I probably slid it down pretty far.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

Thank you :)  

I forget what my draw distance was :( I believe it was either 128 or 256 as that is my standard distance.  After I made the video, I set it up really high so I could get some long distance shots, and then changed it again.  I'm always changing it, depending on where I am located.  If I were to guess, I would say probably 128 because a lot of houses in the same region don't display until I get pretty close to them.  I also have another viewer running, and was also taking a video, so I probably slid it down pretty far.

I went right by your home today...did not know it - I went on that walkway under the bridge........love that.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

I went right by your home today...did not know it - I went on that walkway under the bridge........love that.

Thanks again 😍  I love my home, it is a work in progress but it is slowly getting there.  I've been neglecting it, because I bought a parcel on the mainland and have been working on my castles, and forest (and zombies🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️).   Stop by anytime you like, that goes to anyone, all are welcome to my home.  The parrot can get a bit chatty, but he means well 😁

Edit:
Just be careful of the mole worms, they are feisty little things with a temper 😜  They like to steal shoes, and bicycles. 

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

Thanks again 😍  I love my home, it is a work in progress but it is slowly getting there.  I've been neglecting it, because I bought a parcel on the mainland and have been working on my castles, and forest (and zombies🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️).   Stop by anytime you like, that goes to anyone, all are welcome to my home.  The parrot can get a bit chatty, but he means well 😁

Edit:
Just be careful of the mole worms, they are feisty little things with a temper 😜  They like to steal shoes, and bicycles. 

mmmm Zombie's huh?......I just got thru watching Sundays episode of Fear the Walking Dead......I know you can pick a Zombie avatar.....1 time - when I had a Meadowbrook home....I was on a posing stand changing my body, clothes & stuff & someone spoke to me & when I looked - there was a Zombie looking in my window....I was quite startled....but it was kind of funny.

I may stop by & say hello sometime.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

mmmm Zombie's huh?......I just got thru watching Sundays episode of Fear the Walking Dead......I know you can pick a Zombie avatar.....1 time - when I had a Meadowbrook home....I was on a posing stand changing my body, clothes & stuff & someone spoke to me & when I looked - there was a Zombie looking in my window....I was quite startled....but it was kind of funny.

I may stop by & say hello sometime.

🤣  Zombies are too much fun, I can't wait till Halloween to decorate my home, plus I can't wait to see what everyone else does :D.   I look forward to seeing you around, if I don't respond, I'm most likely playing around on my alt, I usually check in every now and then.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You can imbed photos directly from Flickr and then the size doesn't matter.  Go to a particular photo on Flickr and copy the URL and paste it here.  Hit enter and paste another URL.  Rinse, repeat, until you are done with however many photos you want to post.  It will embed the photo directly into the post, usually a downsized version, and people can click the photo to open up the original flickr verison.

 

Heya Little! I did try that but perhaps I did it incorrectly. I clicked the "insert other media" button and tried adding a url through that but it would not take. 

Thank you SO much for the help though, I appreciate it :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KrystalKandy said:

Heya Little! I did try that but perhaps I did it incorrectly. I clicked the "insert other media" button and tried adding a url through that but it would not take. 

Thank you SO much for the help though, I appreciate it :)

I just copy this line:

deck.thumb.jpg.62fdc1a8878b99c2b4bdf4b349e2ab4a.jpg

And paste it directly in the post:

I get up a message: Do I want to embed it instead? And close that.

Raised deck in Bellisseria

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Nice Arcadia bus too. Maybe they should call this area Arcadia Bay, LOL (I wonder who gets the reference). Anyway, always wonderful to hear from you again. ❤️

The longest journey is the journey inwards....ahh, where are you Cortez?    Haha, I thought that was what you were refering to.  I'd so love to wander around in that Arcadia in SL

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GinaFreumann said:

The longest journey is the journey inwards....ahh, where are you Cortez?    Haha, I thought that was what you were refering to.  I'd so love to wander around in that Arcadia in SL

 

No, LOL, I was referring to Arcadia Bay, as it appears in Life is Strange. But maybe it's for the best they don't name an area after that, as things don't really end well for them. 😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

What a nice surprise they are finally building near my house, I hope to have nice and friendly neighbors ... and the Flistones arrived:$

WORKING_001.png

WORKING_002.png

Edited by deplove
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...