The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

35 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Bridge, me like!

So, @Daniel Voyagerthere must be many more houses and boats than we thought earlier? What would you say, roughly?

Yeah, hundreds and hundreds I think are coming sometime in the months ahead. The demand is huge with so many wanting one. 

For those that still have not got a home there is still hope. 

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 8

Since the moles are out working, and will be near my home soon, I've decided to take out the mole worms again.  In retaliation, one of the little worms took off with my shoe, these worms are tough!  I don't think they are any match for the moles though.

Snapshot_858.thumb.png.8cecb47806ff44d0e74de57daa890899.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 10

They've begun construction in the region behind mine now :)

Snapshot_863.thumb.png.2b4662a39c411ab0ebcf8d7bd5111aae.png

I'm really excited!  I don't want to sit around while the moles work, because I know it drives me bonkers when people are looking over my shoulder while I'm working.  Instead I took a few pictures, and ran off 🤣  I'll go back every few hours to check and see their work :)

Snapshot_861.thumb.png.8ee208c77488c3643a55d01c149ce9aa.png

The above picture gives a pretty good look at everything that has been done so far.  My house is by the road, closest to the region they are working on, you can barely make it out.  I can't wait to see all of the progress that is made over the next few days :) 

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WillowTenage said:

I'm really excited!  I don't want to sit around while the moles work, because I know it drives me bonkers when people are looking over my shoulder while I'm working.  Instead I took a few pictures, and ran off 🤣  I'll go back every few hours to check and see their work :)

^^ That's so respectful! 🤗

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

^^ That's so respectful! 🤗

It is really, really, really difficult to do though :)  I love the work the moles do, and the temptation to watch it from my pool is killing me 🤣  

I just went to my home, and see more work has been done.    There has been a really cool path put in,  it looks like a great place to bicycle in :D 

Snapshot_869.thumb.png.e53de2bc9ef86388af2f19bd5feb84ce.png

😍😍

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

Snapshot_863.thumb.png.2b4662a39c411ab0ebcf8d7bd5111aae.png

I feel ya, I can't resist either: I go by at off hours, check to see if anyone is about/ anything looks like it's being built, grab some snaps & depart, but I kinda wanna live there for now 😛

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 5

I took a little gander earlier today and got chided by someone's alt named "X" for NOT bothering the Moles while they were working. He assured me that the Moles weren't THAT uptight about being bothered, and, "oh, they get a paycheck? Well, I wouldn't know that because I work for myself... "

It was a rather fortuitous moment for me to "crash". 

@Quartz Mole baby, if that was you, I'm sorry for blowing you off!

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

It is really, really, really difficult to do though :)  I love the work the moles do, and the temptation to watch it from my pool is killing me 🤣  

I just went to my home, and see more work has been done.    There has been a really cool path put in,  it looks like a great place to bicycle in :D 

Snapshot_869.thumb.png.e53de2bc9ef86388af2f19bd5feb84ce.png

😍😍

Hehe, I believe it's hard. :) 

That's a lovely stone underpath there, btw. I hope they keep it. And so near your home, too! But, but... where is your bike!?! OMG! 😛 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Abnor Mole said:

Those green boxes are what we use as a guide when planting trees. As long as the trees do not intersect that box, we know whichever house people choose they won't end up with a branch in their bedroom or something.

Smart moles, they is.   :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

I took a little gander earlier today and got chided by someone's alt named "X" for NOT bothering the Moles while they were working. He assured me that the Moles weren't THAT uptight about being bothered, and, "oh, they get a paycheck? Well, I wouldn't know that because I work for myself... "

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I like sending one of my alts over in cat form (yes, she's a member of the Bellisseria Cats group!) to snoop around. I feel less conspicuous that way!

I was flying around the area last night and saw Abnor working late.  I also saw Debi - Blush's alt/main.  Then I locked up trying to TP and had to actually do the Windows "end process" on the viewer.  When I went back, I stopped in the region next to where I crashed and cammed over -- and saw myself still hovering in the sky.  I was getting ready to fly over to myself, when the other me suddenly poofed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

Hehe, I believe it's hard. :) 

That's a lovely stone underpath there, btw. I hope they keep it. And so near your home, too! But, but... where is your bike!?! OMG! 😛 

I had  been looking all over the place for it, and  have finally found it, but am afraid to dig it out of the mound for now because those worms look aggressive.   I brought my kitty cat as back up, but he won't go near them, I believe poor Adelbert may be afraid of worms.  I think that mound  may be where my missing shoe is too 😣

I think the worms are still retaliating..  They've had enough of me using them for bait, and feeding them to moles 🤣

Snapshot_872.thumb.png.6d90d4900262c83afd215684bc8f8cc9.png

Just look at them!  They are viscous little things

Snapshot_873.thumb.png.5498fc8e3a5d30cf30ca1424713b8174.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I like sending one of my alts over in cat form (yes, she's a member of the Bellisseria Cats group!) to snoop around. I feel less conspicuous that way! 

LOL, i just exactly do that too! And member of the Bellisseria Cats i am too ... same reasons!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, WillowTenage said:

I had  been looking all over the place for it, and  have finally found it, but am afraid to dig it out of the mound for now because those worms look aggressive.   I brought my kitty cat as back up, but he won't go near them, I believe poor Adelbert may be afraid of worms.  I think that mound  may be where my missing shoe is too 😣

I think the worms are still retaliating..  They've had enough of me using them for bait, and feeding them to moles 🤣

LOLOL. At first I didn't even see your bike in there. 😜 Great job on the worms too!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

Oh, I forgot to say, I really love how you're totally getting into the spirit of things. :) I mean, that avi alone is so adorable. ❤️ Keep 'em coming!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Oh, I forgot to say, I really love how you're totally getting into the spirit of things. :) I mean, that avi alone is so adorable. ❤️ Keep 'em coming!

Thank you, I love this avatar 😍  It is so cute!  It is the perfect fishing avatar, plus it is a cat :)  

Snapshot_876.thumb.png.719214bd24504fcab52e3ad7c91056e5.png

It reminds me a lot of when I used to play animal crossings, which is  a bit of an older game.  I loved to fish in animal crossings a lot too.  

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 7

• Moles
14 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

@Quartz Mole baby, if that was you, I'm sorry for blowing you off!

Not me, no.   I'm not much involved in landscaping and decorating.   You may remember I said earlier I'm a scripter, not an interior designer.    I'm not much of a landscape gardener, either, and it's a bit pointless for one of the Moles who's good at it to have to waste time following me round fixing my design blunders.   

You'll have heard of Capability Brown, the great English C18th landscape gardener.    I'm Incapability Mole when it comes to pretty much everything other than scripting or software.    Other than that, I have people asking, "Is there no beginning that man's talents?"    Well, I'm quite a good cook, but it's not much use in SL since there's only so many ways to prepare virtual worms.

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, Quartz Mole said:

Not me, no.   I'm not much involved in landscaping and decorating.   You may remember I said earlier I'm a scripter, not an interior designer.    I'm not much of a landscape gardener, either, and it's a bit pointless for one of the Moles who's good at it to have to waste time following me round fixing my design blunders.   

You'll have heard of Capability Brown, the great English C18th landscape gardener.    I'm Incapability Mole when it comes to pretty much everything other than scripting or software.    Other than that, I have people asking, "Is there no beginning that man's talents?"    Well, I'm quite a good cook, but it's not much use in SL since there's only so many ways to prepare virtual worms.

It's a good thing you're pretty. :SwingingFriends:

ETA:  ...also, British accent!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Quartz Mole said:

Well, I'm quite a good cook, but it's not much use in SL since there's only so many ways to prepare virtual worms.

Oh, I'm willing to bet you're quite capable at other things as well...

(I know, I know... shame on me!)

Also, I'm very glad that wasn't you in alt form since he got VERY persistent last night and I had to be not-so-nice to him...

Edited by Beth Macbain
Added stuff.
  • Like 2