The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

2 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Well, your bike is adorable to begin with. ❤️ I wonder what that red ring was all about, though. A lighthouse placeholder, maybe?

I love my bike 😍  I use it all of the time when exploring. I've been trying to figure what the red ring is for since I first saw it, if it stays in the same spot, I don't know what could fit there.  I've imagined an underwater community spot, for divers, and merpeople, but that would be too far inland I think.   The red ring has me baffled.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

The moles are doing an amazing job :)  I've been strolling through all of the newer homes, and just appreciating all of their talent put to work.    The new homes keep getting closer to my home, now there is only one region between my home and the newer ones.  I decided to take a picture from one of the new homes, looking out to where I live.  It is funny to think soon all of that open space will be filled with even more homes.

Snapshot_845.thumb.png.4ba0366fab54f8919a53cba52e2f596b.png

I also drove around for a while, checking out all of the work that has been done.  It is looking really fantastic, they are really quick at putting this stuff together, especially considering SLB16 had to be worked on as well. 

Snapshot_849.thumb.png.8e094bb545e78fc6ddcd0f696c8ec43b.png

I really love this car, it handles pretty well, although the wheels start to look funky from a distance :(

I also created a video 😍  It is pretty boring, but I wanted to record something while we have had the privilege to watch all of the moles work.  

Hehe, the thumbnail for the video is of someone who dropped in on me.  I wanted to say hello, but had my interface turned off.  I wonder who it was?  

Thank you for the video very nice I am a premium account holder do you know the name of the sims (land) the new homes are on? where did you get your bike? I need one bad.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, HiFoxi said:

Thank you for the video very nice I am a premium account holder do you know the name of the sims (land) the new homes are on? where did you get your bike? I need one bad.😍

:D The bicycle is from {what next}, it is a wearable bicycle which is one of the reasons I love it so much.  While wandering around, I often see a store or public spot I would like to explore, and this bicycle makes it so I don't have to look for a rez spot after I take it off.  It's no faster than running or walking, but I love the animation and the look of it.   It even has a little ringer on it I can push 😍

It can be found here:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/what-next-Chelsea-Bicycle-Set/3276315

They have a bunch of different bikes as well, although I don't have any experience using them.  

I think one of the better spots to tp to, is on the rez dock.  Directly across from it, are all of the newer homes being built :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE88/58/70/22

There are a bunch of regions there, most of them have generic names for now, and I'm not sure if you can teleport directly into them.  The last time I tried, it teleported me slightly out of them, into another region, but you can travel to them by foot, flight or vehicle :)

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 4

☺️Thank you I would love to visit the sims that you live on to see how nice it is on SL can you tell me the name so I could visit just to check it out Thank you for the bike store info very useful 🤗

Edited by HiFoxi
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, HiFoxi said:

☺️Thank you I would love to visit the sims that you live on to see how nice it is on SL can you tell me the name so I could visit just to check it out Thank you for the bike store info very useful 🤗

I live in Deckard :D All of the newer homes are being developed to the east of my region

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

P.S. Those green 'placeholder' houses, is it my imagination, or do they have an exciting new shape? (Heretofore unseen)

I went and peeked - there are houses rezzed under most of them - and they are the same as all the other Traditional ones, which makes perfect sense given where they are .located.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moles
2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

P.S. Those green 'placeholder' houses, is it my imagination, or do they have an exciting new shape? (Heretofore unseen)

Those green boxes are what we use as a guide when planting trees. As long as the trees do not intersect that box, we know whichever house people choose they won't end up with a branch in their bedroom or something.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 15

1 minute ago, Abnor Mole said:

Those green boxes are what we use as a guide when planting trees. As long as the trees do not intersect that box, we know whichever house people choose they won't end up with a branch in their bedroom or something.

Ah, thx! :) That explains the rather unusual, all-in-one shape, as it were.

• Like 4

@Pixie KobichenkoI think you should post in the "Show off your home..." thread too. It is so good that I want ppl who only read there, to see it. If someone gets annoyed for double posting, just say I told you to do it. 😈

Oh and btw, where did you get the pool? It looks really pretty.

Edited by Marianne Little
added to clarify
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

@Pixie KobichenkoI think you should post in the interior thread too. It is so good that I want ppl who only read there, to see it. If someone gets annoyed for double posting, just say I told you to do it. 😈

Oh and btw, where did you get the pool? It looks really pretty.

Thank ya!  I will post them over in a bit.  The pool is the 10L from TBF on MP.  The lattice is from MP, and the patio is prims I textured from the home pack :) 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

Thank ya!  I will post them over in a bit.  The pool is the 10L from TBF on MP.  The lattice is from MP, and the patio is prims I textured from the home pack :) 

EssentialConventionalAurochs-small.gif

You're really good with mix'n match! I was sure it was a big brand name like Trompe L'oeil.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1