The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

7 hours ago, Chloe Bunny said:

Been experimenting with no nearby water campers - this time at a cosy little nook in Carumba...current progress...

Have you ever done a whole region?  I know it would take forever, with your attention to detail, but if you ever do one I would love to see it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much - wow stickers are always appreciated! 

I often land in regions for sale and wish I could afford one just to see what I could do with it - I have learnt mainly from other neighbours in different estates and following other designers and decorators. My blog / Flickr has details of the other non linden  parcel where I am practising terraforming and landscaping and can explore seasonal changes the closest I will get to a region for some time! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 9/15/2021 at 9:58 AM, Torry Turner said:

Finally got around to putting together my fantasy home. I had the help of a lovely friend :) I did not do much in the back and I put a sunroom in where the patio should be. The home backs up to one of the rivers that runs through Gwynneth Brook.

CouchCoffee_019.jpg

CouchCoffee_020.jpg

CouchCoffee_021.jpg

CouchCoffee_023.jpg

CouchCoffee_024.jpg

CouchCoffee_025.jpg

CouchCoffee_026.jpg

CouchCoffee_027.jpg

CouchCoffee_028.jpg

CouchCoffee_029.jpg

CouchCoffee_030.jpg

CouchCoffee_031.jpg

how to you get so many photos in a single post? for me it maxes out at 3 pictures

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Teresa Firelight said:

what size? I already had downsized mine quite a bit to get 3. Sounds like more downsizing is feasible but it would be helpful to have a target size that looks nice on the forum but is small enough to allow several pictures in a thread

The forum uploader always stops me at a certain cumulative file size so reducing them to .jpgs, for example, would greatly reduce the file sizes.  (Note:  I have not experimented yet with this.)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

what size? I already had downsized mine quite a bit to get 3. Sounds like more downsizing is feasible but it would be helpful to have a target size that looks nice on the forum but is small enough to allow several pictures in a thread

In my last post I constrained to keep the proportion and sized them at 800px width

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Chloe Bunny said:

Re-size them in a photo editor :)

14 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

If you have photoshop express installed on your computer you just have to crop your pic slightly and it will save that pic as a JPG and copy of the original. As a JPG the file size will go as low as under 100kb

• Like 3