The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

17 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:
On 8/5/2020 at 3:44 AM, Ziggy Starsmith said:

I see nothing wrong with this, Just don't look at it if it upsets you.  This is why I left Bellisseria because of the bored, desperate, nosey housewives.

If you left Bellissaria, then why are you here being nosey!?

Because he loves the drama of making these kind of comments.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

sorry but this type of comments is totally out of order.

Not really, since my comments are meeting all forums rules. And yes, I am happy certain disrepectful attitudes involving insulting women are no longer part of the community. Remember I am mentioning 'attitudes' not specific people, which makes a big difference

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Not really, since my comments are meeting all forums rules. And yes, I am happy certain disrepectful attitudes involving insulting women are no longer part of the community. Remember I am mentioning 'attitudes' not specific people, which makes a big difference

i see nothing more than a comment on posts about a  home addition some people dont like. And yes most are women.. after that a few women kept going on him.
Wishing some people aren't around,, even as group, not specific, is simply bad, discriminating, segregating and in the racistic corner. A next step is getto's for them.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i see nothing more than a comment on posts about a  home addition some people dont like. And yes most are women.. after that a few women kept going on him.
Wishing some people aren't around,, even as group, not specific, is simply bad, discriminating, segregating and in the racistic corner. A next step is getto's for them.

Alwin, I think you should read my comments again, as well as all the previous ones. Again, I am not discriminating anyone, but talking about ATTITUDES that do imply discrimation towards housewives (thank you to all the housewives in the world taking care of their homes), women and two particular ladies for talking about computers and being cats. 

One thing I have always loved about both Bellisseria and SL is the diverse community, full of respect and inclusion.

By the way, just a kind remind that I have never mentioned anything about my RL sexual orientation nor race/ethnicity, so please reconsider your accusations

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

just a kind remind that I have never mentioned anything about my RL sexual orientation nor race/ethnicity, so please reconsider your accusations

this is nowhere mentioned or hinted at in my posts.

-out-

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

But it's all cool and groovy to bash men with different opinions. Go decorate your 100th home and stay there!

So Dreamer sends out notices of sales, and off I went to the 60L Saturday sale and came away with items not on sale. Typical. So my houseboat got a make over. 🙄

1413380980_salesnot_001.thumb.png.149f1f4762f1103aaebbdaf429eba8ea.png

699042134_salesnot_004.thumb.png.0846d1c50b91499c3144e2d26e89675a.png

1517853820_salesnot_005.thumb.png.693f80f11b73ceb501cbe76dd0726439.png

A photo link to see the rest of the houseboat update photo album (click the photo below)

Wallower houseboat

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 12

5 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

So Dreamer sends out notices of sales, and off I went to the 60L Saturday sale and came away with items not on sale. Typical. So my houseboat got a make over. 🙄

1413380980_salesnot_001.thumb.png.149f1f4762f1103aaebbdaf429eba8ea.png

Everything looks amazing.  I would love to know where that little dining set is from.  It looks perfect for the houseboats and campers.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sparkly Rainbow said:

Everything looks amazing.  I would love to know where that little dining set is from.  It looks perfect for the houseboats and campers.

Its the KraftWork Dandy set.  The other sitting area is the KraftWork Bossa Nova set.

What do you do when a Linden tree overhangs on your parcel?

- OMG, abandon, try for another place.

- Fill out a ticket.

- AR Abnor Mole!  The nerve!

Noooooo...you build a treehouse!

1680213527_SecretMoleCave1_053.thumb.png.2ae115f715654eca774a6f032ccf94c6.png

(yes it's under 15 meters off the ground, yes it's all on our parcel)

LOVE how this makes the place unique.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1