The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

Ciao Deplove, mi ricordo di te sì! E grazie, sono qui da un po 'ma non è tecnicamente mio (sto ancora cercando di trovare il mio). Le ombre sono appena create da Windlight: ShadowSet (io uso Firestorm Viewer) e abilitando le ombre nelle preferenze grafiche.:) 

1352799488_picswindlight.png.f1bd95a6ee690ce4c230497afd171753.png

Thanks Rae, but how come you don't have your own house yet? and then all ok with the child? you were waiting ... I'm happy to have found you ... always write me news of you .... and thanks for the advice I check if mine is set, I also use firestorm ... kisses

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Very well done! :) And so cute, with the highchair and all for the little one. ❤️ Beautiful, styllish bathroom too!

Aww thank you, hon! The rooms are small but that's ideal for me, I don't need that much space and I love the lived-in, cluttered home look. I've had to keep at least 100 LI spare for the little one (right now I have 14 LI spare with her rezzed). I know I could have added a lot more detail with that but still not bad for using 236 LI, and I get to have bub with me instead of sitting in my inventory! Thanks again :D 

❤️ 

• Like 2

First my apologies for cross posting these images. I had put them into the home and garden thread, forgetting that one was mainly for exterior shots for the most part. So, indulge me this time and I'll remember next time interiors should go here.

I settled on using the Winchester model since it had the upper balcony. Also wound up not using any of the add-ons I purchased (for now) to conserve prims so that I could properly decorate the interior to my liking. I really didn't want to have to scrimp too much on the exterior or interior and there was no way to do it if I had an entire other room to fill up, much as I liked the appearance of the larger sizing. 

No kitchen to show yet - I'm still working on that. Once that's finished, if I have prims to spare I still have some clutter I want to add here and there; some more art work and other items to make it look more lived in but I'm down to about 100 now...so...we'll see what happens.

I'm not going to bother explaining again what everything is but feel free to ask if you are interested. The only item I'll mention because it has personal meaning is the artwork in the bedroom. This was a digital custom piece done for Ghosty and I of our RL kitties by Nylon Pinkney of Nylon Outfitters (I'm sure most will recognize her name).  She does cartoons in RL too. You should check out her work; great avatar portraits and her animals are fantastic. Sadly Casper (the ginger one) passed this year but this piece always makes me smile and she did a great job of capturing him and Cocoabean, they really do resemble the images. Cocoa, being a tortie, is really difficult to draw because of her coloring, and Nylon really nailed it

Linden house, Winchester model, living room

Linden house, Winchester model, bedroom. Artwork is of Ghosty and my cats, Cocoabean and Casper (sadly Casper passed this year) by the very talented Nylon Pinkney.Linden house, Winchester model, bathroom

Linden house, Winchester model, front entry

Song of the Sea

Linden home, Winchester house. Side patio area and rear elevation

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, RaeLeeH said:

Aww thank you, hon! The rooms are small but that's ideal for me, I don't need that much space and I love the lived-in, cluttered home look. I've had to keep at least 100 LI spare for the little one (right now I have 14 LI spare with her rezzed). I know I could have added a lot more detail with that but still not bad for using 236 LI, and I get to have bub with me instead of sitting in my inventory! Thanks again :D 

❤️

Your place is just wonderful. :) And what are those, fruit loops?! So adorable! I'm really glad you found your home, and what you were able to do with it. 🤗

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Your place is just wonderful. :) And what are those, fruit loops?! So adorable! I'm really glad you found your home, and what you were able to do with it. 🤗

Thanks! Yes they're fruit loops from Kraftworks at the latest Uber round (I think that's right). I haven't technically found my house yet, I'm still looking but when it happens then someone else can have this lovely lot! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I had put them into the home and garden thread, forgetting that one was mainly for exterior shots for the most part.

Home and garden thread is for both interior and exterior photos of your home and garden. The only thing that thread is not for is posting various sight seeing type pictures.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

First my apologies for cross posting these images. I had put them into the home and garden thread, forgetting that one was mainly for exterior shots for the most part. So, indulge me this time and I'll remember next time interiors should go here.

We have no actual rules here or there (though here seems to also get pics from all over the Linden Homes area, not just your own home), thus nothing to apologize for.  :)

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Linden house, Winchester model, bedroom. Artwork is of Ghosty and my cats, Cocoabean and Casper (sadly Casper passed this year) by the very talented Nylon Pinkney.

I assume Casper is the one that was sick when we were trying to meet up in NY.  He reminds me of my current Charlie, who is my super curious and playful one.  Cocoabean looks a lot like one of my kitties that I lost years ago.  She was probably the sweetest kitty I've ever had.

This makes me want to maybe turn a picture or two of my RL pets into wall art for my home. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I assume Casper is the one that was sick when we were trying to meet up in NY.  He reminds me of my current Charlie, who is my super curious and playful one.  Cocoabean looks a lot like one of my kitties that I lost years ago.  She was probably the sweetest kitty I've ever had.

This makes me want to maybe turn a picture or two of my RL pets into wall art for my home. 

Yes Lil, Casper is the one. We always had to keep tabs on him at that stage, but he suddenly declined rapidly over 2 days early February. Obviously, traumatic for all of us. But time does eventually heal and we're welcoming a Maine Coon baby panther kitten at the end of the summer 😍  (as long as she checks out ok - there's health testing that has to be done at certain stages before she's released to us). She'll be 16 weeks when she comes home to us, and we are very excited! 

• Like 5

I'm kind of bored with all the Winchesters in the beach area where my house is, though I understand the desire for that balcony, since I've had the Winchester on my parcel since April. Today, though, I finally swapped out for the Adams, so now it's time to go buy some add-ons! (Don't look at my driveway, it needs to be moved. lol)

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 7