The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

I came across this on my travels over Bellisseria, and thought it might be interesting for others to see it too....

Found up the mountains near Fox Chase:

ca462f307ac2765869c64cb0d21da852.jpg

4de7fd3107fdb615dd74b67d78140a85.jpg

A new Linden Homes security system? A sleeping giant stuck in the mountain? Linden Labs trolling us? The Illuminati?

Theories? 🕵️‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Leti Melody said:

I came across this on my travels over Bellisseria, and thought it might be interesting for others to see it too....

Found up the mountains near Fox Chase:

ca462f307ac2765869c64cb0d21da852.jpg

4de7fd3107fdb615dd74b67d78140a85.jpg

A new Linden Homes security system? A sleeping giant stuck in the mountain? Linden Labs trolling us? The Illuminati?

Theories? 🕵️‍♀️

I sent an alt up to look at it, and it is called "Eye of the Dragon". There are legends that some hills are sleeping dragons, so perhaps we should be careful where we step, in case we accidentally wake it up.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

For heaven's sake, though, take the marshmallows out of your pockets before you go volcano diving.  Have a thought for the environment.

This does make me wonder...

Is it any better (for the environment) if the sacrifice eats the marshmallows before being hurled into the volcano?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Is it any better (for the environment) if the sacrifice eats the marshmallows before being hurled into the volcano?

I think it's like waiting 30 minutes after eating before you jump in the pool.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

For some reason I read that as GRACE Jones, and was really impressed!

Except that Grace Jones drains her potential pool of victims by successfully killing them. It took me some time to understand the wisdom of failure, making my murderous endeavors dependent only on persistence. And you know that nothing motivates me more than a silly idea.

• Like 2