The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

So. I have a house near the tip of the continent. Not my favourite place (no view from the balcony) but I'm trying to make it nice. 
Garden is a little prim heavy so the deco is a little sparse... But I will probably rip it up and start again soon anyway! 

House small 6.jpg

House small 7.jpg

House small 1.jpg

House small 5.jpg

House small 4.jpg

House small 2.jpg

House small 3.jpg

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, GreatBigHippy said:

So. I have a house near the tip of the continent. Not my favourite place (no view from the balcony) but I'm trying to make it nice. 
Garden is a little prim heavy so the deco is a little sparse... But I will probably rip it up and start again soon anyway! 

House small 6.jpg

House small 7.jpg

House small 1.jpg

House small 5.jpg

House small 4.jpg

House small 2.jpg

House small 3.jpg

^^ I'm really loving it. There's just something about the lure of pink that makes it irresistible. :)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

That looks like so much fun!

It was!!  We rezzed them at Teager's place (where I sat at the Barcade for a while) and had a blast!!  I lost mine in a SIM crossing and hitched a ride Home.  Seems that was for the best!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I can't stop painting the walls! I love these house controllers so much, even though they would be better with more color options. I swear, just today, my walls have changed from grey to sunflower to green.... and I still have a couple hours till bedtime so no telling where they will end up! (Kind of liking the green for the moment, though.)

ETA: Oops, you can see our pet chicken running around. lol

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.92a6860fc57cc43a553c401904acc59e.png

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 16

40 minutes ago, Patti Peregrine said:

I am the happy owner of a traditional house acquired last Friday evening.  

Congratulations!  and WOW!  That is just beautiful!!  I love the corner sink and the rustic furniture!  

• Like 3

I decided to add a loft to my Windlass houseboat, pretty happy how it looks, it doesn't detract from the style and utilises the internal space.  Its only 7Li, now I just need to play around with the rest of my interior to get it down to be able to rezz a boat (I currently have about 5 spare, lolol) 

It's really fun to wander around the regions and see what everyone has been doing with their houseboats (I was fortunate enough to snap up one on the squishy pickle regions last week!)  I'm loving everyone's originality and style that they've added to their new homes, its great to see! ❤️

• Like 13

Emmy wanted to go for a ride in the BMW, and explore the homes of Bellisseria :)  She's going to leave a bunch of paw prints, if I do not abide by her will.

Snapshot_563.png.8a479b1a30e9a72cb57818529d908726.png

So in the car she goes, yay Emmy!  She didn't even give me time to put on a pair of shoes.

Snapshot_564.png.1618acdfa3ff9440d8efdab3bc875d56.png

Checking out all of the beautiful homes, all beautifully decorated.

Snapshot_562.png.29bf06da0cd0e4098706d27518220b74.png

Emmy got a bit impatient, and wanted to go for a boat ride, I swear, I spoil this cat!

Snapshot_566.png.6aee2cdc6aef5b699aff84ba7049fb85.png

Now she is just being reckless 😜

Snapshot_569.png.a6e235bc6dd252153f2913b3ece8fe59.png

We ended at the Squishy pickle, for a few drinks.

Snapshot_570.thumb.png.ce430c0fa01147668c5b920e7ffd2322.png

And that concludes, the story of our adventure for today :)

Edited by WillowTenage
more pictures, and a correction.
  • Like 16

I am going to try the windlass again and see if I can get past that blue.  To start I put a glass stained window where the nook is and I am going to close off the nook and put a kitchen infront of it.  

glass_001.png

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

That is just amazing!  You've raised the bar for man caves up to Ultimate.  👍

Second this! I was just thinking I'd better not let my partner see this; he'll be wanting to hang out there instead of at home! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

Emmy is so beautiful, Willow!  And it looks like she's near perfectly spoiled 😻

I love them, even though they are virtual pets, they really do add a rich dynamic to the world. She is a really pretty kittycat, my other one is full of spunk and rainbowed colored. 

Plus, she is very demanding, I swear every time I TP to her skybox (yes she and her brother have their own skybox) she demands to go out for a walk, to play with toys, and so on :D  It is worth it though, she sometimes compliments my outfit 🤣😍

Edit:
Here is my other cat adelbert with me watching the sunset by the docks

Snapshot_572.thumb.png.01bdac113afe491ce8e9263333c1d988.png

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1