The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

2 hours ago, eyeye Afterthought said:

I am seeing some beautiful bedrooms and bathrooms, and I wonder if anyone is going to set their avatar sleeping in bed overnights or lounging in the bath for an hour. 

Heck, not meaning to sound like a peeping Tom!!!!! Just wondr'in is all. Y'all got such nice homey places.

My avatar lounged around today for an hour or two "watching tv" with a bowl of popcorn while I was busy in real life. As for the bath, would be a shame to let it all go to waste! 

I also had fun getting out to meet some neighbours today. I can't tell you how amazing it felt to just wander across the street and talk to people I'd probably never meet any other time and just say hello. It made me realise just how cloistered I felt previously living in former mainland, and in a private skybox. Since moving in to my new Linden Home I've met a handful of people now from all corners of the globe, and so far all have been lovely and friendly - even one I thought had come to troll me!

And now for some show and tell.

front.thumb.jpg.d6d82063feac40e7663e22649df4516f.jpg

^ Front entrance.

1945973274_livingroom.thumb.jpg.ca87e43e5df39a540254b954d85206d4.jpg

^ Living room (looking through to bedroom).

bedroom.thumb.jpg.b2acbbc1399c7a5beeb4ca760ee28cfb.jpg

^ Bedroom.

kitchen.thumb.jpg.9b1452c1d45340ffe16aca19183500ed.jpg

^ Kitchen and Dining room.

1870820994_kitchenbathroomlivingroom.thumb.jpg.5ea49a51b2ed4eee965bcb10aa25e890.jpg

^ View from Kitchen to Bathroom and Living room.

bathroom.thumb.jpg.8bf754dcf7f2415ab5336e99a50d0fe5.jpg

^ Bathroom and Laundry (the washing machine is in corner beneath counter).

490183017_viewoutbackdoor.thumb.jpg.9a464dc11ff842e9d1795e4f40bf67d0.jpg

^ View out back door from Kitchen/Dining room.

I still have 160 prims left but as much as I'd love to keep cluttering (and I could!) I'm holding out for the release of the Zooby animesh babies. I've purposefully left room in the bedroom for the furnishings, but for now have stand-in props that I whipped up just to fill the space. Not worth taking pics of *lol*. If I have any prims left after that (I'm cautiously optimistic), then I'll see what else I can add. But I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out so far.

One thing I want to say, and I don't exactly know where on the subforum to share it, but I am seeing some amazing pictures here. I love seeing what people do with their spaces. But at the same time I am also disheartened by the amount of empty buildings I see. For the rush to get them I'd expect people to put some effort in, I'd hope so anyway. I can only hope things improve after the Easter break. It would be a shame for all those wanting a house to not get the chance while so many sit vacant and unused.

• Like 17

I am going to get a animesh baby also, so will have to save some prims for that - and I love how you made so much out of it and really not used that many prims Rae, good job..really I love this thread seeing the creativety and I am excited to be having real neighbors soon 😊

• Thanks 1

So I had a fun project this afternoon. A RL friend dropped by and reminded it was Earth Day  on Monday.   Wheels spinning :D. 

I got out some solar panels for awhile back and remade them (and clustered) to fit on top of the carport patio addition.  Only 2 land impact and certainly "quirky" (and environmental of course).  My place is really starting to look like "my place" LOL.  These (in theory) run both flush lights (in between the beams) and fans (cause we want to be cool in the summer). :SwingingFriends:

1767404951_LHsolarpanels.jpg.63ccb81846345ad31adc63cd54855799.jpg

• Like 13

9 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I've been crazed since Monday! I'm just about finished with this add-on. I need a break!

adams_004.thumb.png.03984e300b3a2e01d1df9a34698aed41.png

I love how this kitchen turned out with the wainscoting and tile floor. 

adams_003.thumb.png.63c9ce5b212608e58cd16215526e5d28.png

I got this table and chair set from Dutchie. It has the cutest card game animations and drinks. Love the view to my living room from here.

adams_002.thumb.png.247af5e789178df4382195bf09163669.png

It's really surprising how much room there is for a master bed and bath when you use this side of the house with the lovely double doors leading out to my pool.

adams_001.thumb.png.01a8068a60cf2f0d5c8ef0dd4c1bc921.png

But right now this steaming bath looks more inviting than a dip in the pool.

Forgot to mention this is the Adams house.

And i just want to thank you for doing these add-ons.  I would be spending days trying to do them myself.  You just made them so easy to use.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

Decorated for Easter and even put out some Lemonade and Hot Chocolate for anyone exploring Corinth :)

A little late for this year but maybe we could have a continent wide Easter Egg Hunt NEXT year - LOL.

The last one of those that "I" went on was in the Ba-you-ya. Much fun. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

I've been crazed since Monday! I'm just about finished with this add-on. I need a break!

Great job. I love your old stove. I have an old friend - lover that had a stove like that LOL. Who makes that?  Thanks. 

13 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Sign is actually "illegal" (covenant) but hopefully there will be some discretion there. I love it too. 

I'm curious why you say it's illegal. Because it appears to be outside the fence? I suppose if that is a Mole built fence it would be but it's possible she actually put the fence there. It's hard to tell from a photograph.

I love the sign btw! @Kendryek. I was out exploring yesterday and ran across your home. It's lovely!

Edited by Blush Bravin

1 minute ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

@Blush Bravin thank you, btw, for the pergola. I think you designed it for the Winchester, but I was able to easily mod it for the Adams front and back doors :)

I made it for the Winchester but I myself am using it for the Adams. I think it is so easy to modify that it probably could be used just about anywhere. But I did try to match the posts in the front of the Winchester when I made it. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I'm curious why you say it's illegal. Because it appears to be outside the fence? I suppose if that is a Mole built fence it would be but it's possible she actually put the fence there. It's hard to tell from a photograph.

I love the sign btw! @Kendryek. I was out exploring yesterday and ran across your home. It's lovely!

Thanks :) yeah the sign is on the parcel because the fence is all well within the parcel too. No free li linden fence around the parcel unfortunately.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

Ah true -- do we have those brick parts in the home pack?  I just checked and the kit has MINE (picket) but none of the others.  If it is a mole fence that it seems to be then lot lines are generally inside the fence by a fair margin (at least in my area) so anything outside your lot line is against the covenant. The rules are very clear on that.   I wanted to put my "Lending Library" outside the fence as that is where it would go in the real world, but noted that would definitely be against the rules.  

We will see what is enforced and what is not. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Ah true -- do we have those brick parts in the home pack?  I just checked and the kit has MINE (picket) but none of the others).  If it is the mole fence that it seems to be then lot lines are generally inside the fence by a fair margin (at least in my area) so anything outside your lot line is against the covenant. The rules are very clear on that.   I wanted to put my "Lending Library" outside the fence as that is where it would go in the real world, but noted that would definitely be against the rules.  

We will see what is enforced and what is not. 

The brick is in my pack as well. No idea why you don't have it. Maybe go get another pack from the mailbox.

• Like 1