And it begins.

Sarahbuxso

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are still beach locations left - well, at least one.  While trying to get a better inland spot with a different alts, I got sent to the same beach plot twice.  I also ended up on a few corner road plots, so there are still some of those out there also.

Not what I'm wanting though.

19 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

I never really used mine, but I was mugged yesterday!  😣

A couple of strangers came into my house, one wearing a burglars outfit, complete with a bag.  They asked me to turn on the scripts to my furniture, and wouldn't leave for several minutes, it was kind of weird, yet funny at the same time.   I just screamed "EEEEEK!" and jumped out of my window 😂  They wouldn't leave or say anything outside of asking to turn on the scripts for them,  so I wasn't really sure of their intention, so I just teleported out and came back five minutes later.  I later noticed them hopping from house to house in my area, I think people were kicking them out.. I hate to do that to people, so I just put up my ban lines as a temporary measure to avoid any griefing.   I welcome RP, but if I don't know the people, it is a bit weird.

It's all in fun it sounds like and hilarious. If it gets too out of hand and rude or mean, freeze, eject and ban, goodbye. I imagine we will soon see more of Esteban Winsmore, Britbong and Lavender Storydell or whatever their names are making visits and great funny videos!

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There are still beach locations left- well, at least one.

make that two :)   mine is up for a next owner, i'm not going to live in a restricted and forced "community" with those new rules sudden popping in.

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

make that two :)   mine is up for a next owner, i'm not going to live in a restricted and forced "community" with those new rules sudden popping in.

Pretty much waiting to see how things go with the provided security devices, and whether I get an answer to a question I asked in thread. 

I back the new change about ban lines. But I'd like to keep using the orb I have in some capacity, if only for aesthetics--use the Kray 5 by NeurolaB--looks like a, mini server rack. It fits with the computer setup I have in my home. 

Whether it means gutting my orb of scripts, and replacing them with ones used in the "approved" orb/device. 

I've personally been generous with the range and timer, for awhile, where ever I've lived. 

I have funds for a parcel on Horizons aside as a Plan B--in case something like this (new rules) happened. 

There could be a houseboat in Wavebreak free next week. 

Edited by Nastasha Szaberwick

Per the question at the top of the thread, what will happen to mainland, well,  I hope these new premium homes are a rousing success and result in an adjustment of what exactly constitutes valuable mainland property.  The prices for even moderately not-ugly (rare! protected! roadside! ie anything not 100% landlocked) parcels are already somewhat obscene and will look even more so from the deck of a 1$/month waterfront houseboat.  I'm sure 2X prim will hold but I did happen to fly over a 28k plain jane parcel in Horizons this morning. More of that and I might have a chance to grab one. 

The area and houses are really pretty so good work LL! For me personally I will probably stay on mainland as I want to change house and garden now and then. To have the same house month after month is not my cup of tea. To be able to change my place when ever I feel like it is the most important reason I stay in SL. But for new people or people who´s not interested in changing scene all the time, the new houses are fab!  I can relate to ppl who are tired of fugly stuff on mainland though... I myself have had to move around quite a bit when iv got new neighbours with "special" buildings...  I wish more mainland sims could be themed.

Ds I have one minute on my orb when its activated. Which it seldom is ;)

Edited by Majskakan

On 4/16/2019 at 2:52 AM, Gingir Ghoststar said:

I started an inworld group for Bellisseria folks. Bellesseria Citizens is the name. I saw several groups already going for Bellisseria Firemen, Police, ect but none for just regular people. So I made one. Maybe we can use it to plan pool parties at the community pool, beach fun, ect. Also, Lindens, if you are reading this, we need some open rez areas for folks who are visiting to rez cars, airplanes, ect. 

Joined!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.