Sign in to follow this  
xxblackfenixx

how to update my inventory second life beta

I have a problem, a long time ago I try to enter second life beta into my account and my inventory has not been updated for a few years. How can i solve this problem?

What problem? You need to better describe what you are doing, what you expect to happen and what is happening along with which viewer you are using (Second Life Viewer or a third-party viewer). The more details you can give, the better someone may be happy to help you find answers.

• Like 1

Use firestorm viewer. my problem is that when I enter secondlife beta my inventory is not updated. It is even like when I started playing with nothing, but in other accounts I do not have that problem and it always stays updated every day and matches my normal inventory in secondlife. In short I can not update the inventory of one of my accounts in beta secondlife and I do not know what I can do to fix it.

You might need to contact support and ask them to sync your inventory with the beta grid.  I had the same with my main not synching, waited a couple of days for them to get to my ticket and they synched and its been fine ever since.