Não é possível rez objeto em {123.255, 208.246, 20.8792} porque o proprietário desta terra não permite isso. Use a ferramenta de terra para ver a propriedade da terra.

FernandaCassia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1837 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I threw a pool and a float in my new home and get the following message:

Can't rez object at { 123.255, 208.246, 20.8792 } because the owner of this land does not allow it.  Use the land tool to see land ownership.

Both items were not copy, they were gacha, what do I do now to recover them? I've been to the location and they are not there.

1 minute ago, FernandaCassia said:

I threw a pool and a float in my new home and get the following message:

Can't rez object at { 123.255, 208.246, 20.8792 } because the owner of this land does not allow it.  Use the land tool to see land ownership.

Both items were not copy, they were gacha, what do I do now to recover them? I've been to the location and they are not there.

Try relogging and then look in your lost and found folder

If they are there, before you rez them in the pool, rez a prim and rez the items on to that before dragging them where you want them in the pool

• Like 1

• FernandaCassia changed the title to Não é possível rez objeto em {123.255, 208.246, 20.8792} porque o proprietário desta terra não permite isso. Use a ferramenta de terra para ver a propriedade da terra.
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1837 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.