I have a linden home can I abandoned this one and get a different one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think you're supposed to be able to abandon your Linden Home up to five times per day. So if you don't like what you have, you can try another one out until you find one you're happy with. For a more roomy place, I suggest the Meadwbrookk theme. I believe almost all of the different models have a second floor for that theme.

Personally speaking, I would go with Randall's suggestion and choose the Meadowbrook theme. The Fantasy and Oriental themes although they have better landscapes than the rest, the fact that the houses are a little smallish and there are no windows makes it a little less appealing to me.

Just remember .. even if you have a 2 storey house the prim limit is still 117 and your house would look 'empty' if you don't have the right furnitures to rez in. The good thing is, you can always change your house again... I really like the one that I have now. It is only one floor house but it is big enough to place my stuff and still have about 30 prims left to play around with.

CaceyJr wrote:

Hey!

Go to your Dashboard>Land>Linden Home>Abandon

and make a new one
:)

You can`t abandon your Linden Home from the website, you need to go to the house and to About Land.

@OP You can abandon and reorder your home up to 5 times an hour. If you see an empty one in place that you really want, you can keep swapping until you get that one.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.