Associate listing

EnCore Mayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

when i update a product and associate it to the current listing the folder i've associated remains in the Unassociated tab. the listing is updated (it shows up at the top of the Listed list) so when does the Unassociated listing show it's been done? can i manually delete the Unassociated listing with confidence it's updated the item? what ever happened to the creator being able to download the listing with no fees? to be sure it's updated i have to purchase it and incur the sale's fee. fair?

i'm not sure what process you're actually doing but it sounds somewhat convoluted.

Just copy the updated item from your inventory with CTRL+C. then find the Marketplace listing folder for the original item, delete the contents of the child folder (not the folder itself), and CTRL+P to paste in the updated item. then right click the folder and list. (If you paste before deleting you wont have to click and list)

If you want to test delivery then go to your manage listings section of the MP, and in the Actions drop-down you have "test delivery"

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, HunniHope said:

i'm not sure what process you're actually doing but it sounds somewhat convoluted.

learned it from a vid Torley has on the net.

Just copy the updated item from your inventory with CTRL+C. then find the Marketplace listing folder for the original item, delete the contents of the child folder (not the folder itself), and CTRL+P to paste in the updated item. then right click the folder and list. (If you paste before deleting you wont have to click and list)

simple cut and paste huh. i shoulda known. where were you when they changed from the Xstreet Magic Box? since that horrendously revolutionary act i've been quite shy learning how to navigate the Lab's tightrope.

If you want to test delivery then go to your manage listings section of the MP, and in the Actions drop-down you have "test delivery"

haha, right there in plain sight</sarcasm>

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.