Cash withdrawal problem

jiaruoking

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, jiaruoking said:

i waited for a month without success.  it is said in progress!!!!why????????

what i see is you wait since march 27 ..that's no month.

When i see the amounts it's possible you exceeded your monthly  limit in short time, the general limit is set at 999, you go far over that.

Contact support would be my advice, but possibly they already tried to contact you and you have a message waiting at your support page.
You didn't process this kind of amounts in some time, if ever, and that could lead to additional questions by LL.

Edited by Ethan Paslong

Ethan may be right about exceeding your monthly process credit limit, with two large withdrawals requested in March.  However, you can file a Support Case, or you can try calling Billing at 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277.

You may also need to provide an additional proof of identity to comply with IRS regulations.  If so, LL will have sent you an email about it...check your in box and be sure to look in your spam folder, too.

18 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

what i see is you wait since march 27 ..that's no month.

When i see the amounts it's possible you exceeded your monthly  limit in short time, the general limit is set at 999, you go far over that.

Contact support would be my advice, but possibly they already tried to contact you and you have a message waiting at your support page.
You didn't process this kind of amounts in some time, if ever, and that could lead to additional questions by LL.

NO ONE CONTACT ME AND WHAT SHOULD I DO???I AM IN CHINA

LL likes to see where your money is coming from. Like, I provided a months of transaction records for them to verify. In my case had nothing to do with cashout limits, more like money laundering.

Edited by Pamela Galli

What "I" see is that you have two BIG payouts to Paypal on one day. Almost $1450 US when your other cash outs were WAAAAAY smaller.  There is a red flag automatically  -- -from my point of view.  

IF it is an "exceeding your limit" as suggested you should have had a big and obvious warning about that. "I" certainly did and others also (as reported in the forums some time ago). SO it seems more likely that your cash out is under review of some kind. 

Did you send in a ticket or chat up support to find out what might be wrong?

Did you check your "ticket history" (even if you didn't put in a ticket warnings show up there)?  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1832 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.