Alexarosey

23 year old babygirl looking for a dady dom 22-34 years

Posted (edited)

😄hi so im looking for dady dom who is open to irl /sl if you have any suggestions where to go tell me 

about me: im 23 but act a bit younger i have bit disbilty so dont mind the spelling im very fresh outa of a relationship im very cuddly down to earth bratty but sweet i love to tease and play i love kawaii and anime would love to have irl and sl im from north west British Columbia Canadian   i live in small town i love to voice chat mostly 

my sl me : is flirty sexy and loves to dance naughty or nice i love my cuddles to 

id love to get to know some one first them see from thier after all i still have some healing and would like to get to know you for you plz if your took irl or took already dont bother but i am open to polly :) plz IM alexarosey in world 

rose_003.png

Edited by Alexarosey

by the way, I love kawaii as well. I snook onto an abandoned air force base and was there when Iniki hit, but i was able to watch the filming of the first Jurassic Park

Posted (edited)

Hope the best of your look just take your time you will find it.  Bond trust and bond Daddy Dom guides and protect and supports and lifts them up to advance them in education and so on.  Discipline and structure is done out of love not hate. Truly a two way street 50/50.  Everything is safe and sane. 

Edited by Vanoralynna

5 hours ago, Vanoralynna said:

Hope the best of your look just take your time you will find it.  Bond trust and bond Daddy Dom guides and protect and supports and lifts them up to advance them in education and so on.  Discipline and structure is done out of love not hate. Truly a two way street 50/50.  Everything is safe and sane. 

Who? What?

image.png.7851f8285184037c9a8b2f52e5df36e2.png

You're welcome?

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Honey you deserve whatever you desire.but  people being rude what happen to manner's and respect of others treat yourself good so you can treat others even better. Someone takes you for who you are not your writing its the soul and the personality the writing can be worked on later with guidance  and embracing. We all started  some where have a journey to grow and better are self's.  Have to let go of fear value yourself and others  keep the positive in negative out. 

Edited by stepfordbride

On 4/13/2019 at 1:06 AM, Alexarosey said:

(...) if you have any suggestions where to go tell me (...)

If you are asking for good clubs around the D/s~DDbg theme, I can tell you that some of the best aren't being "advertised" or openly mentioned, since that tends to attract bad attention.
Good luck finding what you are looking for, but if I have to leave one bit of advice, I'd say think twice, and then think again before paying a group fee to gain access to certain clubs, without mentioning any names, most of those clubs (and the crowd they attract) are hardly worth the fee as busy as they might look.

• Like 1