Linden Dollars

Pretty559

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Pretty559 said:

Hello! Please tell me how I can increase the daily trading limit so I can sell Linda?

You need payment information on file and to have made a small purchase of lindens from then on your trading limit rises after 30 days.  Your inworld profile does not show you have payment info on file to me.  that would be your first step

You wait.

Your trading limits start increasing after your account has been active for 30 days. That's Linden Lab's way of being sure that you have some time to learn your way around SL before you start moving much money around.  It also gives them some protection from people who create temporary accounts to use for money maundering.  So, the first thing you need to do is activate your account.  That means using it at least once to BUY L$.  The minimum purchase is something like L$600, but it doesn't make much sense to buy just a small amount of L$ because the same transaction fee ends up being a hefty percentage of the total cost.  I'd suggest buying at least L$3000.  Then, thirty days from now, you will be able to sell.  You may, of course, request an increase in your trading limits at any time by submitting a Support Case.  As far as I know, however, Linden Lab never agrees to increase the limits during that first 30 days.

Edited by Rolig Loon
Typos, as usual

1 hour ago, Pretty559 said:

Hello! Please tell me how I can increase the daily trading limit so I can sell Linda?

Do you have permission to sell Linda - or asked her if she wants to be sold?

In any case, regardless of how old your actual account is, your trading limits are completely based on your first billable transaction - either buying L$ or paying for a Premium membership. The 30-day countdown then begins and there is nothing you can do to speed that up.  

However, if you are asking for the 'Pretty559' account that you posted this question with, the first thing you need to do is add a valid payment method to your account (per your profile, you do not yet have that).

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

У вас есть разрешение продать Линду - или спросила ее, хочет ли она быть проданной?

В любом случае, независимо от того, сколько лет вашему фактическому счету, ваши торговые ограничения полностью основаны на вашей первой оплачиваемой транзакции - либо покупка L $, либо оплата премиум-членства. Затем начинается 30-дневный обратный отсчет, и вы ничего не можете сделать, чтобы ускорить его.  

Однако, если вы запрашиваете учетную запись «Pretty559», с которой вы разместили этот вопрос, первое, что вам нужно сделать, - это добавить в свою учетную запись действительный способ оплаты (для вашего профиля у вас его еще нет).

спасибо вам большое за ответ

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.