In need of a scripter

DarkEmperor13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I'm in need of Scripter who is willing to make a script for free. It's nothing big and sadly I dont have any money, but I really need this script made for my project i'm working on. I made these tattoo Layers for Belleza Freya with my own UV maps and not taken from the devkit that I have because I honestly dont know how ppl are able to make textures that wrap around the legs and arms perfectly. I really want to make a hud that ppl can easily put in a note card with texture uuid without needing to go into the script especially for those who have no scripting knowledge. I'm not one to do this, but i'm begging for someone to do this for me.

You should look into the Omega Applier dev kit. It allows you to put the applier script (no modify) in an object, then a notecard that includes all the texture UUIDs you want the applier to apply. The notecard is then loaded by the script and deleted afterwards (so your customers don't see the UUIDs).

But maybe you already know about Omega, and you think a script can take a texture and "make it work" on any UV map. That's not the case, and you must create the tattoo based on the UV you want or it will never look right.

One sneaky trick I can offer is "local textures."

c6725d1769.png

The "Local" tab allows you to add any textures directly from your computer, without actually uploading them. (Only you will be able to see these textures, others will see grey.) You can still get the temporary UUID of these local textures, and use that temporary UUID in an Omega/Belleza applier to apply your local texture onto the body. Now, if you edit the file on your computer, the changes are shown in-world automatically after you save your changes. This should help adjusting the texture a lot.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.