haressment

HellKatzen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

so recently  some people posted my   rl  phone number in a group  as a  way  to haress me  for  no reason . since then  i keep getting haressing  an threating phone calls from  these  poeple in  the group .  how do i  file tos against  these people .

Edited by HellKatzen

4 answers to this question

You file an Abuse Report

in which you cite the specific part of the Community Standards that you believe the person is violating.  Be as specific as you can.  Give dates and times when the action occurred.  Do not speculate or use flowery language.  You are making an incident report.

For the future, review 

paying particular attention to the advice about not sharing your personal information with anyone.

To add to the above, if you have *never* given your phone number to *anyone* online, *ever*, but someone has obtained it illegally and shared it, this is also a matter for your local police. Same if the threats you are receiving are threats to your life or physical safety.

Make a note of every call you receive; date and time, person calling or their number if you can identify them, duration of call and what they said.

Do not engage with the caller or say anything back to them. Just listen and write it all down.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.