Sign in to follow this  
HarleyHorrow

CATWA Friendly Elf ears?

Hi,  Can you lovely people help me out?

I don't want to lose my skin, it only comes with a catwa head applier. I want to be an elf for an RP and I'm having trouble finding ears that would work with the applier I already have,  is there anyone out there who has a pair that they'd recommend or should I start skin hunting too?  Thanks for reading! - H.H

You might try a demo of Sweet Thing Elf ears. I have them and they have some preset skin shades as well as a tinting option. They're Bento as well.

If I use a lighter color on the ears and then tweak it with the color picker, these ears work for me: Swallow and Mandala.

Since ears comes with demos, it is easy for you to try first. I think Swallow has the demos in their store, Mandala has demos on the Marketplace too.

• Like 1

I use Mandala. No appliers but they have a lot of nicely textured pre-set skins and they're all fully tintable.

• Like 2

I don't know which skin you are using, but if by chance it's Skinnery I'd recommend her pixie ears. They come with appliers that match all her skin tones and they are very low complexity unlike most of the ears I've tried from other creators.