Verifying Age

PrinceyIce

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been trying to verify my age for a couple weeks and I do every verification they have avaliable. I even updated my billing information. I got failed everytime by the verifying.....I would like to have this verified please......Can you please help me?

10 answers to this question

Only Premium members can get help for age verification issues so you could upgrade for a month or so until sorted.

Alternatively, do you really need age verification as you seem to have billing information added. In the US, you don't have to even buy Lindens as those outside the US have to and you can set up BIlling Info with a verified paypal account or credit card. We can only use credit cards.

So, if the billing info is added and accepted, you should be able to enter adult sims (apart from a very few where sim owners have set to age verification) provided you have changed the maturity settings in Preferences > General to allow this or is there a problem with that too?

Under what category? When Linden Lab revised Support Categories, It removed age verification support for Basic members. I did read of one Basic member who managed to get help by submitting it under a totally irrelevant category but perhaps was fortunate as most people say they cannot get help.

As there are problems with the payment system lately, it is stopping people from getting account verified and when age verification fails too they are left with no options.

We have heard of cases where people have phoned LL and managed to get age verified with basic accounts and others that get through by submitting the wrong ticket types.

If I was you I would call the free billing number and ask what they can do about getting your payment info on file and if they don`t help, scan your ID and email it to support@secondlife.com explaining that you have no options left open to you.

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.