MickyEnglish

Issue with Maitreya

I have had few issues with my Maitreya 4.1 mesh avatar. Generally, I have been happy with it.  Until now. The problem is with the appearance of a bladder-like object (seen by my right leg n the picture) When I load up my avatar, this "bladder" appears together with a number of warning triangles. Clicking the bladder seems to indicate some kind of system issue.  Thinking it was an issue with texture knitting together, I have let my avatar build, but to no avail.  Any help please?

daphne avatar issues_001.png

I've never seen anything like that before but it looks to me like your upper body isn't rezzing properly; I can see that it's missing from your chest area and left arm. That suggests a problem with your bandwidth, or an unstable internet connection.  However the warning triangles suggest that something's gone corrupted with it somehow. I would recommend getting a redelivery of the body and start over with a fresh one. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

You have a corrupted object file in your cache. I'll send you a notecard with instructions for fixing the issue. I sent you the notecard from Debi Baskerville. 

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 1

She messaged me in world that it's fixed, but unfortunately her bf reformatted her laptop to fix the issue before reading the notecard I sent that contained the info you posted @Whirly Fizzle. But she's keeping the notecard in case it happens again.

• Thanks 1