OH LOOK! 👀​​​​​​​

Patch Linden
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

50 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

This train of thought is why I'm wary about the campers, though initially I was excited for them (and still kind of am). But since the announcement I've seen people casting judgement about what they don't want to see... and it's not even here yet. Personally I'd like a trailer park, but of course it's not the kind of thing that fits into the "pretty" that is Bellisseria. And in its own way that's actually good too, because to have anything grungy would be visually jarring. But it also saddens me in way for pretty much the same reason; I have friends who were keen to take a camper. Now they're not. Their fear is they'd probably be kicked out anyway for going against convention (not ToS), and with confusion over maturity rating I'm already predicting fights will break out at some point the minute someone has the gall to rez a broken pink flamingo right next to the broken down pick up and roadkill roasting over the bonfire of broken kitchen chairs... 

*… can already hear the banjos ...* 🤠

As Chic said, there currently seems to be a very loose and broad definition of was fits within the theme per the Covenant.  Just take some time flying around the new continent to see some of the things that have been rezzed.   

I don't think you or your friends will have anything to worry about.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

My (UK) view of a 'trailer park' is of retired second homers  , sipping their wine before taking an array of dogs for a wander round the specially designated pet trail, while discussing their pension investments with fellow members, then a quick swim or workout on the Nordic walking simulator in the leisure centre.

Even tho I am in America, and my first thought when I hear "trailer park" is "tornado target" I am also familiar w/ what you describe. A friend, whose mom is like a second mom to me,  her mom is a snowbird (spends winter in a warmer climate, summers more north). She winters down in Arizona in a community like what you describe. With gas prices so high, she stopped about 16 years ago driving her camper back and forth in spring and autumn and now it stays down there. It's quite a large community of snowbirds from around the country and they all meet there every Autumn :)

Edited by Zoya McDonnagh
math is hard today
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

My Taylor Swift view is fabulous and colorful. 

Taylor-Swift-You-Need-To-Calm-Down-Video-LGBTQ-Pop-Music-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-2.jpg.ef777456551b2386580c077a23f36268.jpg

Beth's new location for her house of "Ill repute".  Will a certain mole be the first customer?   Inquiring minds want to know?  On second thought, NO...I don't want to know lol.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Cougar Sangria said:

Beth's new location for her house of "Ill repute".  Will a certain mole be the first customer?   Inquiring minds want to know?  On second thought, NO...I don't want to know lol.

I do believe the Moles have certain rules they must abide by in terms of behavior. 

He couldn't be a customer anyway... like I'd ever charge him for services rendered! 😋

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Sadly, I believe it's safe for me to assume that my slavish devotion is not returned. I'm destined to live never knowing the loving touch of a Mole. 😭😭😭

That makes me think of that old show "Touched by an Angel". Except dirtier.

• Haha 3

If they want a very realistic touch, when a trailer/camper is abandoned it bursts into flame and it gone in a minute. Just like in RL, these are fire traps. Then trailer resets. Would also double as pest control- cockroaches POOF.

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Cam Mode said:

If they want a very realistic touch, when a trailer/camper is abandoned it bursts into flame and it gone in a minute. Just like in RL, these are fire traps. Then trailer resets. Would also double as pest control- cockroaches POOF.

Okay, that made me laugh. The bursting into flames, particle cockroaches scurrying, and then a casual reset. Perfect!  I'd actually abandon my camper (when I eventually get one even if that's many, many months down the track) just to see that happen at least once! 🤣

• Like 1

if we going down this path then I want mine to set to transparent then a temp-rez version is rezzed, set to physical and unlinked and the Mole gas cylinders explode and all the trailer bits get chucked all over the park  :😺

• Haha 2

Anyone's going to think we're a bunch of closet pyromaniacs, or worse, that we don't like the campers. We do!

(It's just kind of amusing to think of burning one down on occasion, you know, just to liven up the ole' trailer park. Could be worse. There's a lot of wildlife wandering around Bellisseria. Just think about that for a minute...) 

🔥🍽️😈

(I'm joking of course. I love the fluffy animals! But not the roaches... I know, I know, double standards). XD

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I have a tornado avatar. Just sayin'. 

Would you be available for hire, per chance? Just run around the campers screaming as loud as you can and tossing random furnishings for a minute here or there. Just asking for a friend. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.