Posted (edited)

https://al.eternal-conflict.com/

Before you run to the marketplace to get your free garlic necklace to block bites from Bloodlines or your free ring to identify Progeny nearby, be aware that there is a new vampire in town who can bite you at a larger distance that the Progeny can. Up to 10m away. If you have a good processor and graphics card on your computer,  they can calmly even sit at a Skippo table and kill you. Without your knowledge or permission. Without you accepting a request. Without having to come up and stick right against you.  

No more beta version... they are up and running at the present. Free system as well. Oh, and they can bite newbies without age or time restrictions too, all as long as the victims are  "healthy"...

Edited by AlexandriteGem
Specify the biting distance according to website
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AlexandriteGem said:

Before you run to the marketplace to get your free garlic necklace to block bites from Bloodlines or your free ring to identify Progeny nearby, be aware that there is a new vampire in town who can bite you at a larger distance that the Progeny can. I have heard of distances up to a little over 4 m. If you have a good processor and graphics card on your computer,  they can calmly even sit at a Skippo table and kill you. Without your knowledge or permission. Without you accepting a request. Without having to come up and stick right against you.  

No more beta version... they are up and running at the present. Free system as well. Oh, and they can bite newbies without age or time restrictions too, all as long as the victims are  "healthy"...

it is just those pesky angels and demons stuff again... 

1 hour ago, AlexandriteGem said:

"healthy"...

your absurdish hunt for some RP is for sure not healthy.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AlexandriteGem said:

Before you run to the marketplace to get your free garlic necklace to block bites from Bloodlines or your free ring to identify Progeny nearby, be aware that there is a new vampire in town who can bite you at a larger distance that the Progeny can. Up to 10m away. If you have a good processor and graphics card on your computer,  they can calmly even sit at a Skippo table and kill you. Without your knowledge or permission. Without you accepting a request. Without having to come up and stick right against you.  

Speaking of "healthy", my firewall blocked that website as hostile.

Might be "healthy" to not visit it...

Seems harmless enough.  My AV and browser didn't scream at me when I looked at it.  Just another vampire roleplay system.  Ignore it and move along, nothing to see here...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2019 at 8:47 AM, AlexandriteGem said:

If you have a good processor and graphics card on your computer,  they can calmly even sit at a Skippo table and kill you. Without your knowledge or permission. Without you accepting a request. Without having to come up and stick right against you.

Great idea. I will call myself the leader of SL, as soon as i have exported all SL avatar names to a excel sheet what i will call "Her mayesties subjects".
No one knows about except me? Who cares!? :)

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
typo
  • Thanks 1

On 4/10/2019 at 8:47 AM, AlexandriteGem said:

No more beta version... t.........., all as long as the victims are  "healthy"...

your blood has a very nice bouqet .. soft tones of flowers and berries , i can reccoment all to taste it

• Like 1

Yay, more closet-vampires!

But do you sparkle?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Great idea. I will call myself the leader of SL, as soon as i have exported all SL avatar names to a excel sheet what i will call "Her mayesties subjects".
No one knows about except me? Who cares!? :)

Too late.  I already did that............ cuz nobody else knows .  xD

• Like 1

As someone who's tried Bloodlines. .......... It's an expensive joke. Just don't even do it. Not to mention the drama associated with the atmosphere.

Get a life, they cannot kill anyone who doesn't play Afterlife, and those that do, choose to and also do the same

If you don't want to play, then simply don't, and nothing will change for you

If you *do* . . . Lycans are better xd