Sign in to follow this  
Sandra8675

question... Xcite X4 - The Jasmine Bundle

Posted (edited)

I just bought the Xcite! X4 - The Jasmine Bundle (***** & HUD)...  

Details...  I have a Maitreya body, I use windows 7 and I use the classic viewer.  I do not use firestorm.  By the end of the week I will switch to windows 10 and using firestorm.

Hair...  I've looked on the 'official' Jasmine help site but can't seem to locate hair.  Does the Jasmine include it?  If someone knows can they tell me what exactly its listed under on the Jasmine help site?  Maybe I'm just missing it. 

Color...  Part of the reason I was asking about hair is I was thinking the 'incorrect' skin color could be covered up with it.  I'm curious if there are additional Jasmine xcite X4 help sites that can be recommended that other sl members have created?  I would like to set the skin color.  But, when I move the RGB sliders it does not seem to change the tint on my av at all.  The skin color tends to lean very warm and stays that color regardless of what I do with the sliders.  As a side note...  I am pressing the 'apply' button also.  But, the sliders do slide/ move but the color is not changing. 

Other than that I'm happy with the way everything looks.  

Edited by Sandra8675

Posted (edited)

I hadn't even realized X-Cite is still a thing. Well, my 2006 version came with amazing notecard documentation. Sure, it's a wall-of-text, but very thorough. I recommend you read it, rather than looking for shortcut answers that will only end with your disappointment.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I used the !Xcite X4 for years. I recently changed to the Rigged Mesh VAW, which I thin k looks better and was certainly much easier to fit. It also has easy-to-configure included hair.

Edited by Jennifer Boyle

19 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

I hadn't realized talking genitals were still a thing in SL.

Could be worse. Could be hovertext.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1