How to delete items no longer in marketplace but in marketplace store

Danika Braveheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1838 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Back when I first started designing, you had to have a marketplace box to put your creations in. Well that went away, and then you had to to marketplace to put new items. That changed to marketplace listings. But my problem is I can seem to delete two items that are no longer on  my marketplace items list, nor is it on secondlife marketplace listings either, however they  are on my mp store. How to I get rid of an item, 1 I no longer have, 2 that was put into a marketplace box ages ago??

1 hour ago, Danika Braveheart said:

Back when I first started designing, you had to have a marketplace box to put your creations in. Well that went away, and then you had to to marketplace to put new items. That changed to marketplace listings. But my problem is I can seem to delete two items that are no longer on  my marketplace items list, nor is it on secondlife marketplace listings either, however they  are on my mp store. How to I get rid of an item, 1 I no longer have, 2 that was put into a marketplace box ages ago??

If you cannot EDIT those listings that show up in the store (find the listing and click the Revise text)

image.png.43d50ab80b62d7f24684b4eb816314c0.png

OR delete the listing from the backend  manager OR 

image.png.27863bf6fdbe5b350e65859e1e039d6b.png

delete them from the in viewer drop down manager

image.png.34d92a0c7d94d01e3e7e14dfa48b73db.png

Then you can put in a support ticket.  

Edited by Chic Aeon

Ok so I click on the item in my mp store, it pops away from it, because Secondlife marketplace doesn't have this item in my inventory. I guess I will have to put in a ticket. I am not the only one with this problem, a few more of us old timers, from back when systems clothing was hot, are having this issue too.. Soo

17 hours ago, Danika Braveheart said:

Ok so I click on the item in my mp store, it pops away from it, because Secondlife marketplace doesn't have this item in my inventory. I guess I will have to put in a ticket. I am not the only one with this problem, a few more of us old timers, from back when systems clothing was hot, are having this issue too.. Soo

Yes, get it fixed. because with the new Bakes on mesh feature coming, system clothing is going to be "hot" again.

• Moderators

Hi Danika!

If you have ghost items in your Marketplace Store, please create a Support Ticket and provide the link to the listing itself. 

These are usually items that failed to be migrated correctly originally when the items were transferred from the old SL Exchange/XstreetSL Marketplace to the new SL Marketplace.  Some merchants who have had items/stores for more than 5 or 6 years may have a couple of those items still showing in their stores. 

You can right click on the listing in your store and copy the URL and past that link into your Support Ticket. If you just click on the item, you are redirected to the main Second Life Marketplace page since the item doesn't actually exist. 

Customer Support may be able to remove the item from your store front.  If they are unable to do so, they will let you know, and unfortunately, a bug report will need to be submitted if they cannot, but only if they cannot do it, so it isn't necessary to file a bug report first.

• Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1838 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.