Sign in to follow this  
AvaIynn

Looking to add to the family!

Hey guys, this is the first time I've made one of these posts. I'm sorry if I rambled on

I'm looking to add to my family. 

Interested in being apart of the family?

A little bit about my daughter, my twin, and I. Our last name is Montgomery. If you join our family you will be taking that name, we aren't looking to change it to anything else. My daughter role plays 2 1/2 years old and her name is Emryn, my twin and I are supposed to be identical, but she says our avatars don't look alike, but we are a package deal. She might not be on as much but she is still my twin sister. Anyways we role play ages 25. Our avatars have brown hair blue eyes but do change it to blonde during the summer months. Anna(or Kolette) and I's accounts are 10 months old. I'm super shy and will take a little bit to open up. All three of us have Instagram accounts Avaiynn@instagram Kolette@instagram Emyrn@instagram This isn't a must but we just like to tag people in pictures

What we are looking for

• Parents /Aunts/Uncles/Siblings/Cousins

We are okay with having one parent, but please know we don't have a kid avatar nor do we plan on getting one anytime soon so you must be okay with us being adults. You must have a decent looking avatar. No walking demos etc. We aren't looking for handouts. We are able to get our own things. We have a house of our own. You must communicate with us, yes I know it works both ways but we shouldn't need to always be the one reaching out. We'd like to be super close to our family. If you have a big family that is amazing, we love big families, but if you adopt my sister and I please no more than 5 kids.

• If we happened to find some siblings before we find parents, we will all be approving on parents. 
  • I think we are only looking for 2-3 other siblings. (male or female avatars)
  • We are in the eastern and central timezone
  • We are fine with the LBGTQ community, 

I guess anything else, just find me on SL and send me a message, but please! make sure you start with something along the lines of this forum post. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Some new changes, 

I no longer have a daughter, She and I split ways due to disagreements. We've changed our last name to Deveraux, So its just me and Anna. Once our friend Jannette gets her avatar the way she wants it, she will be joining the family as our sister.

We've officially changed our hair to blonde, yes I know its not summer yet, but Anna wanted to change it. lol 

the picture posted was before we changed our hair.

oh and we did change our eyes to green

If youre interested, PLEASE send me a message in-world. I totally forgot I made this post.

Snapshot_046.jpg

Edited by AvaIynn

So... You're looking to expand to your family, which is splitting apart due to disagreements. The whole 'thing' with a family is, you don't let disagreements split you. Well, ideally anyway.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

This is why I never even tried to join a family even though I find it very intriguing.

No, not the drama part.

It's the 'you must have the same surename' rule. I haven't had a display name for almost 12 years now, I am not about to change it unless the surename is Bosch then holy crap let me join your family right away.

Ah well, good luck to you guys!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Syn Anatine said:

Bosch

image.thumb.png.b4cfe4d263b84f564cbf333d86f901cf.png

On 5/1/2019 at 4:56 PM, Orwar said:

So... You're looking to expand to your family, which is splitting apart due to disagreements. The whole 'thing' with a family is, you don't let disagreements split you. Well, ideally anyway.

Okay, when someone throws constant temper tantrums because things don't go her way because it's either her way or the highway forget what anyone else feels about it, because she had a mindset everyone had to cater to her feelings while she was all "screw everyone else's feelings". and constantly fighting with me for my thoughts and ideas on something, and me not liking something she did. I'm sorry I'm not gonna sit here and continue to "be friends or family" with said person. I was looking for more family members BEFORE the split. 

2 hours ago, AvaIynn said:

Okay, when someone throws constant temper tantrums because things don't go her way because it's either her way or the highway forget what anyone else feels about it, because she had a mindset everyone had to cater to her feelings while she was all "screw everyone else's feelings". and constantly fighting with me for my thoughts and ideas on something, and me not liking something she did. 

Didn't you say she was roleplaying a two and a half year old?

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 1:34 PM, Amina Sopwith said:

Didn't you say she was roleplaying a two and a half year old?

Okay clearly you're not understanding. so just forget it. 

On 5/3/2019 at 2:30 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

For good reasons, I hope.

Yes, for good reasons.

but next time I wont be coming onto the forum for people to complain about things.

8 minutes ago, AvaIynn said:

Okay clearly you're not understanding. so just forget it. 

No, I don't. You wanted to parent a toddler, she acted like a toddler.

I mean, obviously you're right not to carry on with something that's not working for you. I just don't understand why you're complaining about toddler behaviour in someone who was supposed to be acting like a toddler.

On 5/6/2019 at 6:14 PM, Amina Sopwith said:

No, I don't. You wanted to parent a toddler, she acted like a toddler.

I mean, obviously you're right not to carry on with something that's not working for you. I just don't understand why you're complaining about toddler behaviour in someone who was supposed to be acting like a toddler.

Everything that happened between her and I literally was not "roleplay" the temper tantrums were "OCC" she threw fits about things not going her way as in, she didn't like the house, after she and I picked out the dang house and I bought it, she got mad because I didn't like the house she picked out 2 weeks later because I didn't like the textures inside of the house. and when I said "okay I'll use that for an idea" as in how it meshed out, I get back "I'll just buy the house and live in it myself" which whatever do it I don't care. She got mad because I wasn't able to get online when she was online, She hated when my friends who've I've known longer than her, came around to hang out. I've had toddlers on here that acted like toddlers and never got that way. EVEN when they were out of the roleplay character. 

I'm not gonna sit here and continue to reply back because I know what happened, I don't have to explain anything to anyone. 

• Like 1