Looking to start a family or join one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello again.Its me! this time around im seeking to be a part of a family! i am a very great person. I love reading writing songs and short stories and poems and i also love to play the sims 4. I am 24 years old and i am from the Caribbean. I am looking to join a family or maybe perhaps start one! It doesnt matter to me how u look or how much u can afford! I looking to connect and build friendships that extend into the real world and Last. I am a true friend and i always reach out! Doesnt matter the make up of the family and doesnt matter the race! i love everyone as we are all people! If you are looking for family members or just looking to start a friendship or start a family even..HMU or comment here! BELOW IS A PICTURE OF MY AVATAR

Snapshot_002.png

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MrsMancino said:

Hello again.Its me! this time around im seeking to be a part of a family! i am a very great person. I love reading writing songs and short stories and poems and i also love to play the sims 4. I am 24 years old and i am from the Caribbean. I am looking to join a family or maybe perhaps start one! It doesnt matter to me how u look or how much u can afford! I looking to connect and build friendships that extend into the real world and Last. I am a true friend and i always reach out! Doesnt matter the make up of the family and doesnt matter the race! i love everyone as we are all people! If you are looking for family members or just looking to start a friendship or start a family even..HMU or comment here! BELOW IS A PICTURE OF MY AVATAR

Snapshot_002.png

Hey I'm online we can meet

msg me curesmile resident

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.